Two

Jeno's pov + Flashback

"Because it's triangle love. They both like the same girl and it's a fight between Jeno and Jaemin hyung"Jisung laughs

Yes me and Jaemin like y/n since y/n started to be friend with us. she got our attention , she had no any other friends on her first day so we decided to let her join. She helped us a lot with homeworks , not gonna lie she has high IQ.

How Jaemin and me are in a bad term? It started when I was on a mission with the others , that time Jaemin was still our member. Our mission was supposed to kill Infinite and steal a diamond called "bluelight" (sorry Inspirits) but it all went wrong when Infinite had set the trap for us. They wanted to get revenge for their leader , Sunggyu yes the one was killed by y/n. But they got us wrong , they thought the one who killed their leader was us. How dumb.

We werent expecting to see y/n on the mission. At first , we were shocked but then I didnt know why I had the guts to ask her why is she was there too.

"me? oh Lee Jeno dont pretend that I dont know you eavesdropped my conversation the other day. Am i right?" the girl I had crush on suddenly asked me with smirk on her face

I turned to Jaemin , he gave that whats going on face. I gulped and turn back to y/n again.

"What? Oh youre wondering why I'm here? I'm here to take Infinite down and youre here to steal the diamond?"

I shot Sungjong's arm without hesitation and he groaned in pain. Suddenly I heard a loud bang and one of Infinite's members told me to surrender and put down the weapon I was holding of course I put it on the floor. "Turn back" I heard someone saying. Once ive turned , I saw all of my members were surrounded by Infinite , guns were pointed at their temple. Not gonna lie I was panic but managed to keep my cool expression.

"Get your ass out or I will shoot this brown haired guy" I assumed it was Nam Woohyun who commanded me. He was grabbing Jaemin's collar and attempted to shoot him. i gave the signal to all Nct dream members to immediately go out.

"What about him?" I asked Woohyun

"Oh I will keep him but no worries I have no intention to kill him just you know I'm gonna keep him safe and you better not involve or else he will die in my hand" he smirked

Before I stepped out from the place , I turned around to see my crush for the last time but shes nowhere to be found so I thought she managed to steal the diamond. Not gonna lie I was so dumb to leave Jaemin with them. As soon as I went to dreamies , they were all gave me a look.

"Where is Jaemin hyung?" Chenle asked.

"Infinite took them , he told me not to involve or else Jaemin will get killed"

"And you left him just like that?"

I nod , not knowing what else could I say.

2 months after Infinite took away Jaemin , we got no news about him and suddenly a notification popped out from my phone. I read the messege.

+82xxxxxxxxxx :
Hi , good morning jeno. How is life without me? You good? How is the feeling of betraying your own friend? I swear to god i will kill you and take y/n.

"Jaemin.." I thought. I showed dreamies the text and they all became speechless.

"He was brain washed by them. I guess." suddenly Mark spoke

That was when I never saw my friend again , and realised how stupid I was and now he became a devil. I must protect y/n