Chapter 3 The Guardians Part 1

The sun is shining through the orange starry twilight, as the bell rung, waking every villager in their houses. Including certain Guardians in the ancient sacred woods of the Etoile Land.

In the middle of the meadow, the guardian woke up stretching the back and white speckled wings and letting out a soft yawn. The Guardian has pale skin, left black cornea, and right cornea, her left pupil is a white star while the right pupil is a black moon. Wearing a darkish white kimono that sparkles in the light yet glows in the dark.

The Guardian looks around the area and smiles, seeing the flowers blooming from her awakening. These flowers are a part of nature and herself, for these are planted with magic which makes it glow beautifully.

Along that awakens are two beasts laying from her side are the Guardians of Light and Dark. From her left is a white stag with strange glowing plants on its back and on the long antlers of it.

and from her right is what seems to be a young black wisp fox with its tips glowing blue along with the markings on the body

what seems to be a young black wisp fox with its tips glowing blue along with the markings on the body.

The two young creature like Guardians, stretches their body to shake away the slumber, greeting the older Guardian with soft like echoing chirps

The Older Guardian giggles softly, petting both of the Guardians and letting them lean on her gentle you touch.

"
Did you both slept well?" asked the Older Guardian, as their eyes glow a bit of green.

The two young creature Guardians nodded, laying on the Older Guardian's lap as they watch the flowers on the meadow bloom from the rising sun of the west.

It has only cut short when the young stag's ears twitch from the sound of footsteps approaching from afar. The young wisp fox's ears were also twitching and its eyes seemed to be furrowed in annoyance, the glow in its eyes darkened as well.

The Older Guardian notices their behavior and sighs, slowly gets up as the young ones move away and hid behind, then walks forward as they hear footsteps now clearly approaching them.

A human in a black robe with their face hidden in the hoodie, approaches the Older Guardian and stops a few distance then bows down. Showing respect to the Guardians is the best way to let them know you have no ill intentions upon them and have come to speak with them.

"
Speak human.. what brings you here in our territory..?" The Older Guardian asked, their voice is gentle yet holds the authority in it.

"The King wishes for your presence, Older Guardian of the Etoile Land. Mother Guardian of Light and Dark, Lady Afeyia."

Author's Note:

Hi every- *gets hit by a book, tomato, knives, pillow, etc.* .....Ok, I deserve that. Since I didn't freaking update for God's know how long and I am very sorry for not updating, I have no excuses or so, as to why I didn't update my story for a long time.

Clearly, I had left this book and have checked from time to time but had no intentions on updating it those days, since I'm a big piece of ████ for not updating, I only just go online, watch some stuff, read other books and chat.

So I'm very sorry, you may personally throw insults or negative comments at me privately but do not involve any innocent people that doesn't know what is happening and all.

Don't forget to stay inside, always wear a mask and wash your hands
Thank you for reading and have a good Christmas.