(4)

A month had passed since Jeongyeon's birthday. It's winter time and Christmas is fast approaching.

It has been a month also since Jeongyeon last saw Nayeon. Nayeon have been avoiding Jeongyeon ever since, and Jeongyeon is aware of it. Whenever the group would call to hang out. Nayeon would make up an excuses. It's either she's has so many things to do at work or she will accompany her mom.

It's not like Jeongyeon didn't try to reach out to her. Jeongyeon tried, but then she thought maybe Nayeon needed more time and space. So she decide to wait for Nayeon.

While waiting Jeongyeon has decide to be a freelance Graphic Artist. In this way she will no longer have a lazy ass boss that will order her around and she has more freedom in creating designs of her own.

Jeongyeon is currently sitting by her desk and she's on her phone talking with a client. She's listing all the revision that the client wants with the design. When she heard a loud laughter outside her room.

It was Momo laughing so loud and then mentioning  a name that made Jeongyeon a lot more curious.

Phone Call:

Client: So far that's the only revisions for now. Can you finish all the revision by this coming weekend?
.
.
.
.
.
Client: Yoboseo? Ms.Yoo? Are you still there?

Jeongyeon: Ahh yes yes.. Ok I will revise everything and try to finish it by the weekend. I'm really sorry but I have some important matters to attend too... I'll just email you when everything is done.

Client: Oh ok.. sure

Jeongyeon: Thank you.. bye

Jeongyeon went out of her room and look for Momo. She saw Momo talking on her phone while putting on her shoes.

Jeongyeon: Where are you going?

(Momo gave Jeongyeon a hand gesture to wait. before hanging up her phone.)

Momo: Ohh.. I gonna meet Nayeon.

Momo stand up and gather her things.

Jeongyeon: Just the two of you?

Momo: Yes... Anyways I need to go... See you later.

Jeongyeon: Oh..

Jeongyeon couldn't define the mix emotions inside her heart right now. All she know's that her heart feels heavy and she's not happy.

Jeongyeon sat down on the living room and looked  like she loss on a game.

Jeongyeon then convince Jihyo to go out with her that night.

TIME SKIP

That night Jeongyeon meet up with Jihyo in a restaurant. They ordered some food and drink makgeolli (Korean Rice Wine).

After an hour the alcohol start's to kick in on both of them. Jihyo is cupping her chin with both of her hands as she stare at Jeongyeon who's watching the snow slowly fall outside the window.

Even though Jeongyeon don't utter a word, Jihyo knew that something is bothering her friend. That moment Jihyo got an idea on how to make Jeongyeon speak up.

Jihyo suddenly sit up straight and point her finger outside.

Jihyo: Oh! Is that Nayeon?!

In a flash Jeongyeon turn and look around.

Jeongyeon: Where? Where?

Jihyo: Oh! I thought it was Nayeon.. my bad..

Jeongyeon glared at Jihyo before letting out a heavy sigh.