Chapter 6

What the heck

-Parker Kimber Gray

"So we are actually friends...in away" I say still shocked.

"Ya how weird is that!" Leo said before shoving a Cheeto into his mouth.

Griffin whispered something to Leo and the continued the conversation in each others ears.

"You mind if I take a nap I stayed at my friends house last night so I didn't get much sleep" I asked Nathen. "Ya sure I'll wake you when we get there besides if your going to be part of the gang we have to come up with some sort of  initiation." He said smiling.

"Okay" I said giggling to myself.
I've never been in a squad or gang of sorts so I was sooo excited.

I fell asleep and was gently shook and a voice said sweetly "hey Pk it's time to get up" Nathen tried to wake me. I was slightly awake but didn't open my eyes or move.

"Just let me do it" I heard one of the twins say.

"No" Nathen said ordering what ever they wanted to do they will not.

"Hey Pk we are here and you want a bottom bed because those have the plug ins and they are more softer so might want to wake up" I heard Jordan say tapping my shoulder.

I lifted my head from what I thought was a pillow. I looked up a bit and resized what it was.

What do you think she had her head on?
I hope you are shocked as she is and you will find out from Nathen in a couple chapters. 😆😆😆