VIP Room (Multiple Uchihas) *Request*

A/N: This is based on Uchiha Corp. this is going to be a request from the chapter where the reader and Izuna are alone in one of the VIP rooms at the strip club. There is a trigger warning for drugs, alcohol, and sexual content. Please note this does not affect the book, this is simply an alternate possibility to what could've happened. Please enjoy!!!! ❤️

—————————————

Izuna has placed his jacket around my shoulders and ushered me into the hallway. Kisame tried to take me but Izuna pushed me forward and stopped before the door I dreaded him leaving me at. With a heavy fist, he knocked on the door and stepped away, dragging Kisame with him. I looked to Kisame with pleading eyes but I knew he was helpless. The door swung open and I thought I might throw myself at him.

"Asami?" He was worried and his eyes danced across my body as he saw me clutching the jacket to hide my nakedness.

"Izuna-" I was yanked forward and realized that Itachi had reached out to pull me in. It was an awkward angle, so I stumbled and the jacket fell to the floor.

A collection of murmurs, all along the line of fuck, filled the air, including from me. I squatted quickly and pulled the jacked up in a haste and brought it to my chest and pressed my back to the wall. I forgot the wall was lined in wallpaper that had a crushed velvet touch and a moan slipped from my lips.

"Are you high?" Itachi bent slightly to catch my line of sight and I tried to focus on him and only him.

"Yes," this primal desire filled me again and I put my hands behind me as the jacked was tucked under my armpits, to keep from throwing myself at him.

"On what?" Shisui asked as he approached us.

Obito lingered off to the side and I cut my eyes over as I answered, "Ecstasy."

"Why the fuck would you-"

I snapped my head over to Obito as I cut him off, "Izuna crushed a pill in his mouth before he shoved his tongue down my throat."

"I'm going downstairs," Sasuke's voice cut through the air but the tension still lingered. Itachi eyed his brother curiously, "If you haven't noticed, she's about to jump one of you, if not all of you, I'll be taking myself out of the equation."

"How considerate," I mumbled as he walked to the door and left without another word.

My laser-like focus found Itachi who was still bent slightly, hands pressed to the wall beside my head and I shuddered at remembering the feeling of his hands on my body. I rubbed my thighs together and bit my lip as I felt the slick substance spread as I did. I noticed Shisui cut his eyes down to the motion of my legs and I arched my back against the velvet wall.

"It's been years since I've done X, but she isn't going to do well just standing here," Itachi looked over to Obito and back to Shisui.

"And what are you suggesting?" Obito asked and I could tell all three men were drunk, or at least close.

"I take care of her," Itachi straightened and shrugged his shoulders before putting his hands in his pockets.

"You?" Obito scoffed and Shisui stepped closer to the three of us. "I doubt Izumi would appreciate that."

"If anyone should take care of her, it should be me," Shisui interjected, "I'm the only single one."

"What about Madara?" Obito countered.

"I don't give a fuck who it is, who stays, who watches, or what Madara thinks, someone better start fucking touching me," I dropped the jacket, "or you can all leave and I'll handle things myself." It wouldn't have the same effect, but I'd do it if I had to.