seventy-nine..

we were all in the bakery, talking among one another.

"hey, cam? have you decided what to get after 10 hours?" matt asked, sarcastically.

"not..really." he said, his eyes scanning the menu.

"cam, as much as i love you, i would like to hit your balls because i'm fucking hungry!" camille hissed at him.

he rolled his eyes.

"fine, i'll get the chocolate cake! jesus christ!" cam exclaimed, loudly.

lana was laughing uncontrollably, which made me grin because her laugh was one of the many reasons i smile.

"have you all decided on what to get?" the waiter asked.

we all nodded and ordered.

"lana, don't you have something to announce?" brianna questioned lana.

lana blushed and turned to face me, directly.

"i've been meaning to tell you this since last week." she said, causing me to knit my eyebrows together in confusion.

a waiter came and placed a tray infront of me. i opened the lid and there were blue baby vans.

i looked up and all the boys were lined up.

nate; we're

sammy; gonna

nash; have

cam; a

aaron; baby

johnson; boy

matt; !

my mouth gaped open.

i stared at lana who was smiling and looking back at me.

i quickly picked her up, wrapping my arms around her waist.

my face was in her neck as tears fell.

"a boy, lana?"

"yes, jack. a baby boy."

i set her down and cupped her face.

"i love you, alright?"

"alright."

i'm cryinf. that was the end. i never wanted this book to end, but.. well, thank you guys so fucking much for reading this book and making it have 111k reads and 3.9k votes. none of this would have happened if it hadn't been for you guys. Fatoumatatata, asdfghjacks, hypocriteen, hypnoticam, @asapkatie, gilinskysangel, and gorgeousgilinsky, a special thanks to them for everything. i love you guys so very much.

anywhoosies, byyee.