About Me

So, my first idea is to call the series 'some pretty lies' but that wouldn't fit, if it's Undertale related. Tell me what you think about it.

I'm just being a normal girl, who goes to school. My name's Alexia, but that's a secret. I tell everybody at school, that I'm Alex. My voice doesn't sound like a girls voice, but more a male voice. And to add the fact that I have a hairstyle for boys. I just like being that way! Ok? My parents allow me that... Or let's say, my sister does not care. My parents are dead. I call her mom, but she literally doesn't care.
But that's good! I can do whatever I want to. I only have clothes for boys, because I had an older brother. He was younger than my sister, and she killed him by accident. At least she said 'by accident'. I don't believe that, but whatever. Oh and my age? I am 12 years old and I'm going the the 5th class. Maya, my sister, is 22 years old. And she has a boyfriend~. I just bother her with it. It's not like she would ever hurt me! Right?
So I needed to go to a new school, that's near my sisters house. Because now I live with her. (since my parents died)
I was so afraid of the new people. How they would react to a new student in the middle of the school year.