Your Words Are Like Knives In My Heart

Bakugou POV

Where was Kirishima? I had realized that he left a while ago, I assumed to go to the bathroom, but it's been a solid 10 minutes since he left and it was starting to confuse me. I decided I'd go upstairs to check our room.

That was a decision I'd regret very very soon.

I walked up to the door, about to knock when I heard, "Mmm... ah- Kirishima..."

There was someone else in there. I wish I had paid better attention to my surroundings during that movie so I could tell who else left.

"Keep it down! We don't want anyone out there to hear do we?" Kirishima asked whoever else was in there with him.

"N-no," They responded. As far as I could tell, they sounded like a guy.

"You're blushing quite a lot there. You enjoying this that much you little slut?" he chuckled. I clamped my hand over my mouth to muffle a sob. How could he betray me like this?! I gave him everything. I love him.

But he doesn't know I love him apparently.

"Oh you like being called a slut then?" Kirishima said. I heard some other whispering, but I couldn't quite make out the words he was saying.

Then all I could hear was kissing noises. I couldn't move from my spot no matter how much I wanted to. No matter how much I wanted to just run away. To forget he ever did this with someone else. To forget all the noises of sex that I'm hearing from the other side of this door.

"Please... please stop torturing me Kirishima and just fuck me," I could hear the other participant beg.

And I only cried harder when my Kirishima moaned out, "Denki," in bliss. His best friend? Really... Over me? And we only had sex.. What?! One- two days ago?! How fucking needy is he?!

And then I was mad. Mad and sad and broken and betrayed and so so many more emotions that I couldn't find the words to label. I couldn't decide if I wanted to burst in there and explode them both into next month, or if I wanted to run back downstairs and cry till next year.

But I couldn't do either. I was frozen in my spot in shock. My hand left my mouth and I just stood there. Forced to listen to the one I love having sex with his best friend.

"Oh god... you're so tight.... I don't know if I'm even going to last very long," Eijirou moans out. More tears fall.

Then I just hear moans. Blissful moans. But the sounds coming through that door are just as painful to me as the knives that their mouths create that then stab into my chest. And after times the moans quiet, and turn into soft breaths.

"So was that as good as I said it would be, Kiri?" he asked. They had discussed this?

"Yeah... I'd even go to say it was better than the first time," my Eijirou responded. Better? I seriously doubt that.

"Wow! Really?! Sex with me was better than sex with THE Bakugou Katsuki?!" he says, rather loudly. The last knife had been thrown at my chest. That was the killing blow. Now I just stand there, a weird conjointment of flesh, bones, and muscle. Just a pile of useless limbs.

Limp and cold and sad.

And I still stand there, unable to move, as they take their sweet time with aftercare.

"Kaminari? No ones gonna find out right?"

"Of course not! It'll be our little secret. It's fine."

And then the door swung open.