Back story

Clarke is a typical teenage girl however, she is a werewolf. Her farther(Jake) is leader of their pack and her mother(Abbey) is their healer and Clarke is the Princess. Clarke is strong, stubborn, brave, smart and a soon to be good healer like her mother. She is training to heal people everyday but when she has a chance, she draws. She herself would say she is quiet a good drawer.

One normal night after one normal day, Clarke is sitting in her room drawing a picture of snow. Suddenly her mother burst through the doors making her jump.
"Clarke get up! Get dressed and pack! Now!" She shouted quickly while running to the wardrobe.
"Mum? What's wrong? what going on?" Clarke asked her mother who was grabbing everything from the wardrobe and shoving it into a bag.
"Don't ask questions just grab everything you need!" Her mother told her as she grabbed shoes.
Clarke ran to her draws and grabbed hair stuff and underwear. She then ran to the bathroom and grabbed some toothpaste and her toothbrush. She grabbed her charger from down the side the the bed and zipped up her bag.
"Mom. What's going on?" She asked as her mother grabbed her hand bag and stuffed an envelop inside.
"The rogues are attacking and I need to get you out of here. In this envelop there is money, a card, car keys and a note. Drive away from here and stop at a hotel. Everything will be in the letter to do after that. Now go come!" She answered.
They ran to the garages and were about to put the stuff in the car when a wolf burst through the doors. Abbey transformed into a wolf and stood in front of Clarke to protect her. The rogue wolf stared at Clarke as she stood behind her mother.
"Clarke get in the car and go!" Her mother ordered.
Clarke did as her mother said and ran to the the car. The rogue wolf headed towards Clarke but her mother attacked it. Clarke sat in the car watching as her mother and the rogue fought. Jake suddenly appeared and started attacking the rogue while Abbey ran up to the car.
"Honey go! Drive!" Her mother ordered. Clarke pressed the gas peddle and drove out of the garage. She looked in the rear view mirror and saw the rogue wolf grip her dads neck and kill him.
Clarke drove for hours. She didn't cry due to shock but when the shock wears off, she would cry until she has no tears left. An hour later she stopped at a hotel and paid with the money in the envelop. She got to her room and sat on the bed then she broke. She burst into tears and fell to the floor, she screamed in pain as the memory of her farther being killed replayed over and over again.
Then there was a knock on the door.
"Go away!" She screamed as she wiped the tears away.
"Are you okay in there?" The voice of a girl asked.
Clarke stood up and walked to the door. She opened it and there stood a girl around her age, brown hair, green eyes and was very pretty.
"Hey"
"Oh my god! Are you okay?" The girl asked.
"Yea" Clarke replied.
"Really? No your not" the girl stated."what happened?"
Clarke suddenly broke down again and fell to her knees as the image came back. The girl rushed to her, picked her up and sat her on the bed.
"Hey, hey it's okay. Your okay." The girl whispered.
"No it's not. Everything's horrible." Clarke cried.
Clarke breathed the girl in, only to realise that she too was a werewolf.
"Some rogues attacked us. An..an..and killed my farther. I saw it happen." Clarke continued.
"I'm so sorry. Sssshhhh it's okay. Just rest. Yea?" The girl soothed Clarke.
Soon enough Clarke had fallen asleep with her head on the girls lap.

Clarke woke up the next morning still on the girls lap. The girl was asleep. Clarke got up and ordered two full English breakfasts with pure orange. Clarke waited for the food and decided to read the letter in the envelop.
'Dear Clarke,
If you are reading this letter then the rogues have attacked us and you have had to leave. I'm sorry but you cannot come back for a while. I want you to go to the town called Earthadia which is quiet a long way away. You will be moving in with your friends Monty and Jasper. They agreed that if you needed to, you could stay with them for a while or forever if needed. You will be in other territory but as long as you don't be a threat they will leave you alone. Go to high school and have a good life till your mother can come and get you.
Be safe and I will always love you.
Dad.'
When Clarke put the letter down there was a knock at the door. Clarke took the breakfast then paid and placed the food on the side.
"Hey. Wake up I got us some breakfast." Clarke said to the girl as she lightly shook her.
"Morning. Oh god what smells good?" The girl said standing up.
"Morning and what smells good is breakfast so grab yours and sit down." Clarke told the girl.
They sat down and ate breakfast.
"So why are you here?" Asked Clarke.
"Oh, Going home. I was sent to boarding school and now I'm finally going home to see my brother." The girl said then ate a mouthful of beens.
"Hey, I didn't even ask your name. I'm Clarke." Clarke stated.
"Octavia. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too Octavia. So you have a brother?" Clarke asked.
"Yea but I haven't seen him in a year so it will be a bit weird. But I can't wait." Octavia finished as she finished her breakfast.
"So where you headed?" Clarke asked as she put the plates back on the tray.
"Earthadia. Where you going?" Octavia asked.
"Same. Want me to drive you? I could use some company."
"Omg Clarke! Really? I would love to! Thank you!" Octavia shouted as she jumped up and hugged clarke.
They both got showered, changed, packed and got in the car.
"Ready to see your brother again?" Clarke asked.
"Yea." Octavia replied.
Clarke started the engine and they drove for 5 hours. Clarke glanced to her side and saw Octavia fast asleep and decided to let her sleep seen as they had another hour to go. An hour past and Clarke drove past a sign saying 'Earthadia'.
"Octavia wake up were here" Clarke said.
Octavia opened her eyes and excitedly screamed "we're back bitches".