Jikook ~ Jungkooks issue

Jimin P.O.V

Jungkook and I sat on the couch giggling away. It was midnight and we were very sleep deprived. All of our other roommates had gone to bed. It was just me and Jungkook giggling at nothingness.

We calmed down and things went quiet. We looked at each other and Jungkook pulled a funny face. I couldn't keep in my laughter and leaned forward as I laughed my ass off. I grabbed onto Jungkook's thigh as I tried to support myself.

I could feel him tense up under my touch. I still laughed as the cute bunny giggled. I sat back up and put my finger on his lip, shushing him while trying to keep myself quiet.

He mirrored me and placed his finger on my lip as well. I started giggling as I tried to be quiet. I then realized that my hand was still on his thigh. My sleep-deprived brain immediately went dirty.

I smirked at Jungkook as he stared back confused. Our fingers still on each other's lips. I pulled my finger off of his lips and kissed the opposite side. I smiled wide while maintaining eye contact.

He mirrored me once again and I burst into laughter. Falling forward again, my hand sliding up his thigh. The bunny still giggled. I sat back up and glanced at the clock.

I looked back at the sleep-deprived bunny and giggled. He looked at me as well, giggling. He shifted uncomfortably even though his face showed an innocent bunny.

I looked down at my hand, it rested on the top of his thigh, centimeters away from his area. I looked back up to the still giggly bunny. He must have not noticed me looking.

I scooted closer to him and smiled wide while giggling. His face lit up red and his hand shot down to mine. I quickly looked down at our hands. I didn't even realize that when I shifted my hand must have glided against his crotch.

In fact, it was still there. My face lit up a very bright red. He didn't move my hand, instead, he kept his hand on mine. He looked up at me.

My heart sped up. He felt hard under my touch. He let go of my hand but I didn't pull away. He looked up at me and I stared back at him. Awkward sexual tension rose.

I felt him become harder. I got up on all fours, my one hand still on his crotch. I crawled towards him slowly. I placed a hand on his chest and carefully pushed him down.

We kept intense eye contact as I crawled on top of him. He seemed froze with shock as I looked down at him, "J-Jimin?" He said with a shaky voice.

"It seems you have, an issue down below?" I said while looking down between us and then back at him.

He looked down as well and then back at me. He didn't look as shocked as he seemed to have an understanding of what was happening.

He placed his hands on my sides, sending tingles through my body. I gasped out of shock when I was suddenly flipped over.

Jungkook was now on top of me. Staring deep into my eyes. I took my hands and placed them on his shoulders. Tempted to pull him down and kiss him.

He wasn't a cute bunny anymore. Rather a sexy demon, ready to destroy me. He slowly lowered his head, placing his lips on me. I placed my hand on the back of his neck. Deepening the kiss, pushing our bodies together.

I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and I started grinding against him. He moaned into a kiss. He placed his hand on my jawline, rubbing with his thumb

We broke from the kiss, panting while staring at each other. I got antsy and pushed my hands up his shirt, pulling it off of him. His muscles were amazing. I rubbed his chest in awe.

Getting impatient he quickly pulled my shirt off as well. He immediately started leaving marks all over my chest. I ran my hands through his hair.

As he got to the top of my pants, he impatiently pulled my belt out in one swoop. He went to unbutton my pants when I stopped him. He looked up at me with needy eyes.

"Bedroom," I said. Jungkook nodded and grabbed my hand while standing up. I got up as well following him. He pulled me quickly, almost running to his bedroom. Once we got in there he closed the door and pushed me up against it.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, "someones eager to get into my pants..." I said with a wink. He bit his bottom lip while staring at mine. His hands moved from my waist to my face.

He pulled me close and kissed me again. He grabbed my legs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he removed me from the door and carried me to the bed.

He gently placed me down a broke the kiss, he moved back down to my pants and unbuttoned them. He pulled them down and started planting kisses against my thigh.

I started getting impatient, I just wanted to feel him inside me already, "J-Jungkook." I said in a breathy moan. "Hmmm?" He said against my thigh, sending a shiver through my body.

"I-I want you!" I said trying to calm myself. Jungkook stopped kissing me and looked up with shocked eyes, "I need you inside me!" I said staring back at him.

Jungkook sprung into action, grabbing my boxers and pulling them down. He then pulled his pants and boxers down as well. He aligned himself with my hole.

He slowly entered me. It was so good feeling but painfully slow, "F-faster." I said in a loud moan. Jungkook sped up, thrusting deep inside me.

I let out a loud moan as he quickened his pace. Jungkook let out a moan as he thrusting inside me. "Fuuuuuuuck!" I said, grabbing onto Jungkooks back.

I dug my nails into his skin as he went even faster, every thrust causing us both pleasure. I could feel myself reaching my climax. I arched my back as I came on my stomach.

Jungkook then threw his head back as he finished himself inside of me. He pulled out and landed next to me. We both panted as we tried calming ourselves.

I turned to my side to face him, and he did the same, "Jungkookie, wha-what did we just do?" I said as my face lit up red. Jungkook looked at me and then looked at my body, "I'm pretty sure we just banged."

I went even more red as I slapped his chest, "I-I know that! But like...What does this mean?" I asked brushing his sweaty bangs off of his forehead.

Jungkook smiled at me, "It means I love you..." he turned red and I smiled at him.