Three

Maybe this is the emotion they call love
Because from the very beginning, my heart runs to you

"You never came back last night!" Jimin's raised voice echoed through the hotel room, waking Taehyung from his sleep

"Did you expect me to?" Namjoon asked, shoving past Jimin and into the room.

"A little heads up would have been nice."

"I'm sorry," he sarcastically responded, "I figured Jin's rather inappropriate yet highly effective display of getting on his knees and loudly threatening to suck my cock in the middle of the club if I didn't leave with him would have been indication enough."

Jimin huffed loudly, "I hope you step on a crab today."

"You're just pissed that I got laid last night and you didn't," Namjoon calmly replied.

Taehyung pulled the complimentary hotel pillow over his face and waited for Jimin to start screaming. His head was already throbbing from the hangover and his two best friends fighting was the last thing he wanted to deal with. It only took around three seconds before Jimin was opening his mouth ready to yell at Namjoon loud enough to wake up the entire floor.

"I made out with Jungkook last night," Taehyung quickly announced, successfully stopping him.

"Holy shit," Jimin said instead as Namjoon mimicked his surprise, open-mouthed expression.

"It's been what, two years?" Namjoon asked.

"One and a half," Jimin theorized, "because Justin broke up with him the fall of our junior year."

"Oh, right." Namjoon frowned, "That guy was a douche."

"That guy was toxic is what he was!" Jimin exclaimed, "Remember how he used to monitor how much Tae ate, exercised, and talked?"

"And he called him his 'baby elephant,' as if that was supposed to be an endearing pet name or-"

"Gee guys, thanks for the impromptu trip down memory lane," Taehyung muttered, cutting Namjoon off.

"Sorry," Jimin quickly said, walking over to sit on the edge of the bed they shared. "I'm proud of you for putting yourself out there again."

"Thanks," Taehyung murmured, he had his knees pulled up to his chest with his arms hugging them securely, "but it was just a kiss."

"Well," Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "do you want it to be more?"

Taehyung blushed, "I don't know, I'm not sure if I'm ready. I'd probably just get attached and we're only here for two more nights."

"So..." Namjoon toyed with the cellphone in his hand, "You don't want me to text Jin and ask him to meet us down at the beach for a game of volleyball?"