Part 30

Arionna monae brown-ari

"Bae I got you a fish." Tutti busted in my room holding a fish in a baggie.

He stood there smiling like a lil ass kid.

That nigga tutti said:

"Aww that's so sweet bae

"Aww that's so sweet bae." I laughed.

He kicked his slides off and handed me the fish.

"Bae?" I mugged him.

"Yes?" He said getting in the bed.

"Why it's not moving?"

"Iont know man I did what the lil girl off finding Nemo did." He shrugged laying in between my legs.

"Bae you killed the fish Aww poor fishy." I sniffled feeling myself about to cry.

"I ain't kill no damn fish lemme see." He reached for the fish.

"No murderer." I stood up to flush the fish in the toilet.

"Why you put him in the toilet? I can just buy a fish tank." He said standing behind me looking in the toilet.

"Because you killed the fish dummy, you not suppose to shake it who the hell raised you." I flushed the toilet with tears coming down my face.

"Ari I know you not crying over a fish you just met 3 minutes ago." He stale faced me.

"Stop talking to me."I sniffed flushing that poor fish down the toilet.

"Bye bye fishy gone but never forgotten tell ron I said wassup." I said watching the fish go down the drain as tutti laughed.

"Emotional for nothing." He laughed walking out the bathroom with me behind him.

"You just stupid who the hell shakes fishes." I shook my head.

"I thought that's what you had to do cause that's what that little girl did." He frowned.

This fat head bitch serious to.