17

hi hi!!! Here's the next chapter. So I decided that I won't have yoongi in a skirt for this chapter. I'll probably have him in like shorts and some makeup that they would normally do for stage makeup. Thanks to the people who gave me their responses. I hope I didn't disappoint anybody. Love you all!❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•~•Jungkook's•~•

I don't understand why i have to go with tae and hobi hyung to go see their boyfriend but oh well. I'll probably jusy play on my phone while i wait .

"We're here! Hurry I need to see my baby!!" said hobi hyung pretty much running out of the car, forgetting to take the keys out. I grab the keys, get out of the car and lock it.

I start walking towards the door but tae hyung pushes me out of the way and yells, "HOBI!! WAIT FOR ME!!"

"Fuck guys! Calm down🙄"  At this point I'm pretty annoyed since I have been dragged here.

Taetae hyung catches up to hobi hyung and get to the door. I was just kind of standing there. I don't really know why I'm here but whatever. I noticed that Taehyung hyung reached above the door frame and grabbed a key. I didn't think that they had been here before.

"Ok let's go in." Tae unlocks the dorr and steps in and I step in after Hobi hyung. The place is fairly modern,, nothing big but not small. It's nice, kind of minimalistic but then there are some areas that just aren't. It's a little weird but it's probably nothing. Everyone's a little messy.

"Kook, you can go sit on the couch." Tae hyung says while he walks down the hall to what I'm guessing is Jimins room. I walk over, sit on the couch and just go on my phone.

There was this sort of white noise sound and all of a sudden it stopped. I just ignore it thinking it's probably the shower from next door or something. About 15-20 minutes after the white noise had stopped I here a door open. I swing my head towards the sound and see something I definitely was not expecting.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*simultaneously*

...."....Yoongi hyung?"

...."....Jungkook?"

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•
Alrighty!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this. hehehe A CLIFFHANGER!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! I am just pure evil aren't I? 🙃 Anyways please look forward to the next chapter tomorrow because I don't have school on the weekends. hehe   Next chapter you'll see the outfits I have for them and how it went down 💜💜💜 ENJOY!!

                                       Love,       
                                            Isa💜