17

There has been a change of plans.
Or rather, I have no choice but to change them.
I have learned that Noriaki Kakyoin failed.
And he did not only fail--- He did not only fail.
If he "only" failed, then I doubt I would be this surprised. Stand battleshave what one would call affinities. His "Hierophant Green" is a powerful Stand,but it is not invincible as my "The World" Stand is. Also, his Stand Power was weakened somewhat by the "flesh buds." ---From the start, there was always apossibility that he could lose to that Jotaro Kujo or whatever's Stand ability.
However, the cause of my frustration is what came after he lost.--- Notonly did Jotaro Kujo not kill Noriaki Kakyoin, he went so far as to put hisown life in danger in order to remove the "flesh bud" I planted in Kakyoin'sbrain.--- A difficult story to believe.
No.
Perhaps I should say there's no reason to doubt it.
Such an act is truly the like of the Jonathan Joestar I know.
In other words--- something he inherited.
Even after a century has passed, it has still carried on--- the strong will,the mettle, and the formidable explosive power of the Joestar family exists evennow.
I wish they had been cowardly.
No matter how powerful the Stand abilities they gained were, if they hadnot inherited Jonathan's will--- I may have had the choice to simply let them be.
But now, that is no longer an option.
Perhaps it is fate...? Then let it be so.
I will be taking it.
I will have them be my cornerstone for going to heaven.