Bluest of Buns

"Finally I finished streaming some vrchat with my best buddy cutecandy my he was a bit feisty today after we all called him blue buns" I giggled to myself but I felt bad for candy we were all having fun but I felt bad for making fun of him.... I laid on my bed wondering what I could do to make it better Tomorrow I decide if go visit him when I finally arrived at his house after a few hours if a flight and a car ride we arrived at his house. I liked the place he never saw my face but recognized the voice instantly as we went inside it was quiet it looked as if it was set up for a date but nobody was there just me and him "ummm candy? Did something happen?" I said curiously as he got closer "bro? Private spa-" I was suddenly cut off as he kissed me his eyes closed I picked him up slowly then pulled away from the kiss "the hell was that for?!" I said Because you've been looking good lately Meer" he responded with as I could feel his dick getting harder and starting to throb as I felt that I looked into his eyes both of ours meet "you a sub or a Dom? Because either way that thick ass is mine." He responded shyly "i-i-im a sub" as he said that I ripped off his clothes without hesitation Pinning him to the table "Now spread those cheeks bitch!" My voice had a bit of a commanding yet seductive voice as I heard him say cutely "y-yes master" I looked down at him surprised for a second maybe it was a slip of the tongue? But whatever it was made my cock throb in anticipation for his delicious body to come to me. "Now look at that cute ass" I said as I squeezed to spread his ass so I can penetrate him "b-be gentle" he responded ever so cutely my response was quick and direct "I'm not gonna be fucking gentle" he tried to push me away but It didn't work at all as I thrusted deep and hard inside his cute little butt he yelped at the thrust as I kept going his moans started to get louder "oh your my little anal slut huh?" "Y-yes I am but only for my MeerDaddy!" As he said that I couldn't hold back my oncoming ejaculation. I slammed deep inside his cute butt one last time filling him to the brim with my hot seed He moaned softly as I kissed his neck and gnawed on it "wh-why did you cum inside!" He said with anger Because your my little slut" I told him that and his expression instantly melted away as I pulled out and saw more cum on his chest "hey sweet ass you came on yourself?" I said softly as I started to use my fingers to clean it and put it in his mouth as he licked them clean "I swear my cute Lil slut you won't ever forget tonight!" I picked him up and put him over my shoulder fingering his ass as I put it in his mouth "m-meer? Why are we heading to my room?!" He said nervously as I calmly and sly as a fox told him "because you need punishment for cumming without my fucking permission!" As I shut the door there was the crack of a whip as he screamed in pain but as the whip hit him more and more it went from pain to pleasure.... The next day I walked out of his room dildos were used his ass was gaping cum leaking from it as I blew a kiss to him so Blue buns next time tomorrow? "He had his eyes rolled back tongue hanging out the side of his face as I smiled "that'll be a yes because your sweet blue buns need to be rewarded now come here and suck me clean" he didn't respond as I walked to the edge of the bed grabbed his head and slammed my dick into his mouth he sucked gently and carefully to not bite "good bitch" I said to him condescendingly as I pulled out his mouth now reeked of semen. "Jesus boy learn to keep my precious seed inside you" as I said that I shoved a few anal beads in his cute blue buns as he moaned loudly "there we go all nice and tidy" as I said that I shut the door behind me "okay now I get to leave" I turned back and sneakily took a picture then left as the words in his house echoed in his head "Blue buns"