Chapter One

Sammy was chilling in the music studio, strumming one of the banjos, gently humming about his lord while doing it. Bendy walked in and heard the gentle melody of Sammy's playing. He walked up to him, who was still lost in thought while playing the banjo. Bendy then went and sat down in front of him, listening to his music, slowly drifting from reality.

   Bendy noticed how...Calm, Sammy was. It had been too long since he'd seen him like this. Most of the time he's just chasing after him like a madman, but it really seems he's in full tranquility now. He didn't know whether to disturb him or not.

  "Sammy...What are you playing?" He asked, in a soft tone. Sammy looked up to him, and jumped a little. "My lord...Where did you come from?" He questioned, looking around to see if anybody else was here then he looked back at Bendy."O-oh.....My lord....It was about you." Sammy said as he laughed at himself for being so stupid and singing about his dear, one and only lord.

  "What do you mean, about me?" The demon questioned. "The song, my lord, it was about you." He tried not to look too awkward. Bendy tilted his head, smiling. "Oh Sammy, again? This is the third time this week." He chuckled. "Do you just like me that much?"

  "Y-yes I do my lord." Sammy said as he started to blush a bit. "I'm just gonna go now." Sammy said frantically, his face as pink as a peach, he quickly put down the banjo and got up, slowly walking to the door, seeming very down.

   The ink demon noticed the blushing, and saw that he was upset. The poor guy must have been embarrassed. He decided to follow him and tell him it's not what he thinks. "Sammy, wait!" He  said, going up to him. "There's no need to be ashamed of yourself, because...I love you too."  Sammy looked at Bendy "Really?" he said to Bendy, walking up a bit close to Bendy, his face still covered in blush as he smiled gently. He gently gave Bendy a kiss on the cheek.Bendy was suddenly taken aback at the kiss. He didn't expect that. He pulled Sammy closer and wrapped him in a big ole' hug. They were both slightly blushing. "Yes, I do." Sammy pulled back and looked up at Bendy. "Bendy...There's been something I've been meaning to tell you." Sam said as he went to grab something in the room they were in, which was somehow his room. He went and grabbed an assortment of colored inks and brought them to Bendy. "I made special ink for you." He said. 

    Bendy looked at the inks carefully, examining each one. "Sammy...This is so sweet of you! Where did you get these?" He asked. Sammy looked around the room and then back to his lord. "Oh, I made these myself!" He grabbed a plant from a desk. "You see these plants? You can combine them and have them made into inks! I wanted to try them out and so, I thought, why not give some to you?"

"Well, thank you!" He was given the inks. "How did you make them exactly? He asked.

"Well, it's rather simple, let me show you.." Sammy picked apart the plants and crushed them, got some berries, and mixed them together. They made a really vibrant orange hue.