Target 01 - Class Letter

"These paperworks are killing me."

Tsunayoshi Sawada, most likely be called Tsuna, is the Vongola Decimo and may also call as Vongola Neo Primo. Signing paperworks are the second thing that he referred as hell. Plus, it was morning!

It was a relief that he married a loving wife, and the current boss of the Giglio Nero. Yuni knocked on his door where he is signing his paperworks as she is holding a tray with a slice of strawberry cake and hot cocoa to refreshen her husband.

Tsuna smiled knowing who knocked on his door as he lets her come inside.

"Hey, h-honey." Yuni smiled as she puts the tray in front of him. He smiled at her as they did their morning kisses. "Still shy calling me that?"

Yuni nodded as she sat on a chair, "You're not taking a rest on those paperworks." She was worried that she stands up and went to his back. "Eat this snack at least."

She insisted herself that she should massage Tsuna's shoulders. It must've been hurt signing everyday non-stop. Well, Reborn said it was 'training'. Yuni massaged his shoulders gently as Tsuna lovingly ate his snack.

After Tsuna ate, he looked at Yuni as he pulled her down to his chair and hugged her. He locked his hands to her waist as he whispered to her ear.

"You can't escape my specialized huggies~"

This made Yuni blush a little as she flows on what Tsuna is thinking of. She lets him to hug her as she's enjoying it. While Tsuna hugs her, she sneakily fixed his table as fast as she can.

She faced him as she gives him her warmest hug. Tsuna hugged back as he lets go of her, stretching his arms as looks at his wife while smiling.

The wife stands in front of him as she took the empty tray from his table, "Tsuna~ it's morning. Freshen up, I cooked breakfast today."

This made Tsuna automatically stands up as he nodded at her. Yuni's cooking was similar to his mother's cooking since both of them enjoyed their quality time together before when Yuni was staying at their house in Namimori.

Yuni went downstairs as Tsuna prepared himself. He remembered that he's still a mafia boss of Vongola. A Decimo who looks out for his famiglia and a sky who will guide his guardians in harmony.

After taking a quick bath, Tsuna wore his 'boss' clothes similar to Primo's. Wearing a tuxedo and a cape with a popped-up collar. His cape has sticked up medals that symbolizes the logo of their famiglia and Vongola rings and the logo of his wife's famiglia.

Even so that both famiglias, Giglio Nero and Vongola, are already in alliance that due to their wedding, they completely merged secretly. Although, the headquarters or bases are not merged or built as one.

If other famiglias knew about this merging, what could happen?

Disliking the Millefiore memories about joining the Gesso and Giglio Nero famiglia into one and have two guilds was unnecessary for them to do that also.

The fun part of their merging was that Vongola and Giglio Nero has their secret passage tunnel that connects the two. Although, Yuni does spends some time with Tsuna in the Vongola headquarters and vice versa to Tsuna at Giglio Nero.

Tsuna and Yuni has a secret that no one -- even the guardians, Reborn, to Gamma, to everyone else-- knows. They both own a simple house in Italy and Japan. A small one that fits for four to five people.

They do plan on having children.

Tsuna went out of his room as his guardians were waiting for him at the dining table. Even eating breakfast, their clothes still consisting of tuxedos and everything that symbolizes the word 'formality'.