Part 4

(Cut to Milo and Muno reading Super Martian Robot Girl in Munoland, Foofa and Fizz watering flowers in Foofaland, Jake and Brobee playing drums on a tree stump, and Toodee and Bella learning to do jumping jacks. They are disturbed by something certain)

Hammy (VoiceOver): I love you, I love me

It's a day for loving, you see

Everyone loves you, and I love you too

You love me, and I love you

I love you, I love me

It's a day for loving, you see

Everyone loves you, and I love you too

You love me, and I love you

Hammy (VoiceOver): Bye-Bye kids, see you tomorrow!

(The song plays repeatedly without stopping. Everyone, especially Doodles, feels like they want to throw up)

(Three Days later...)

Bella (angrily): Three nights of torture! I cannot loose any more sleep!

Foofa: I was so tired last night I fell asleep watering some more flowers in my land.

Muno: DJ Lance, Judy, Milo, you were right, we admit it. Hammy the Purple Alligator is saccharine, annoying, and repetitive, even for anyone over 9. Lance ... Judy?

DJ Lance: Oh! When did you all wake up?

Fizz: You guys, I hate to say it, but we have no choice. THE PURPLE ALLIGATOR MUST GO!!!

Jake: But ... I like Hammy the Purple Allygatew.

Plex: It's Alligator, Jake! Alleygatew isn't even a word!

(Cut to another scene)

Muno: OK, people, we are ready to commence Operation: Freedom from Hammy the annoying Purple Behemoth!

Cheebo: Here's a rundown of Gogo's daily schedule

Foofa, Fizz, Bella, and Toodee: OK!

(Cheebo and Muno show some slides of Gogo's activities now including a singing Hammy the Alligator plush on the Super Music Friends Show)

Muno: Coloring, Feeding, Bathing, Napping, Chewing on Books.

Cheebo: As you can see, Gogo always has his Hammy singing plush with him! But there is one exception, show him, lil' bro!

Muno: Diaper change time! During this approx 47 second window, Gogo will be separated from the Purple Behemoth! That's when we strike!

Gabba Gang and Tweenies: Woo-Hoo!

Plex: It's a tough mission, and some of you might not come back. But reassured, your sacrifice will-

(He sees everyone gone except for Muno and Cheebo)

Muno: Hey, I did not say fall out!