Sexuality

Y'n POV

I was in a discord call with the boys having a great amount of fun, but I could not keep my mind off Ani. You see I have this huge crush on Ani, but I don't even know her sexuality. Yes yes, Ani and I have been friends for years, but we've ever brought up sexuality. (this was before she confirmed being bi on her insta) Since I could not keep my mind off that I decided to slyly bring it up.

"Have I ever said what my sexuality was before?" I asked while watching my discord logo light up green. "you haven't." Brandon answered slightly excited which confused me. "well, I just so happen to be bisex-" I was cut off by Ani. "REALLY" Ani said very excitedly. "Oh um...sorry" Ani said realizing how weird she responded. "Ani it's ok you were just excited" I said reassuringly, "But why were you so excited?" I asked. "OH...un just because I also happen to be bisexual." she stated shyly. "oh really, that's so cool!" I said as I could feel her regaining her smile through the screen. "ok ok guys can we get back to playing Minecraft now?" Brandon said with a little chuckle. "of course sorry." I said with a small chuckle as well.

It started to get late, but I wasn't planning on getting off any time soon. I tried to continue playing but my eyelids fell heavy. "hey guys I'm going to go grab an energy drink I'll be right back" I said while getting off my Minecraft horse. "ok!" they all responded almost in unison. I headed down to the kitchen and started looking everywhere for an energy drink. "SHIT" I yelled a little too loud. "where in the hell are my energy drinks!!" I yelled. Looks like I'll have to go to the store.

Ani's POV
"I can not believe she's bi too!" I said to the group. "well looks like your little crush might work out." Tyler (Kwite) said to me. "yes, maybe I have a chance..."