CH 7

Ale Nora's POV

I learned that tik tok stars do fan meet ups throughout the country several times a year. The fans had the opportunity of standing right next to their ideal type and intermingle with them, like have drinks or a nice appetizing meal.

I was wearing a knee length black dress and peeked at umer who was standing next to some of his fans, taking selfies with them. He looked handsome as ever. He was wearing a black tux that made him look sexier. The girls were drooling over him. There were a lot of fans, more than half girls, more pretty, more elegant and more civilized than me. My eyes were glued to the beauty who stood next to him 'Jannat' ... They were an on-screen couple on tik tok but I highly doubted that. The chemistry between them was perfect. She was perfect in every way and I knew that they would make an awesome couple in real life too if that happened. I wondered how could I stand a chance when he literally had so many girls falling at his shoes.

At that moment I realized how my friends who had crushes on kpop idols might have felt. I always stayed away from that. I watched Korean dramas but never went that as to learning the man lead's pet name or his favorite color. But now that I have fallen into the same pit, I know that it happens instinctively. I could see him whenever I wanted, praise him, adore him but I couldn't reach him or meet him. Just as I was about to turn our eyes met. I stared into his playful ones as he flashed me his heart melting smile. The time dilated for me. I saw him taking slow steps towards me. It felt strange. What I was doing here in the first place? He would probably never meet me again after this once and what would I do then. Why I was making it hard for myself. I knew it would be difficult for me to live if the meet up was a success. He was probably thinking of me as one of his shy fans but little did, he know that I had fallen for him. Why would he care even if he gets to know somehow?

I took a step back as I continued starring at him. Without giving it, another thought I ran. It was funny that I thought I could meet him. I didn't have the courage. Moreover, what was going to happen after this? I will fall harder. He will go on with his life but my life will be miserable. I was walking on a road that lead to a blind end. It was better that I take a step back before it was too late.

 It was better that I take a step back before it was too late