Four

I reached for the bottle of vodka and so did someone else. I looked up to see Grayson and he winked at me, "Never knew you drank alcohol." I smirked at him and replied, "Maybe if you got to know me better like I asked you would've known."

Then I walked away leaving him in a daze.

Some random person handed me a drink and I drank it without thinking twice about if they spiked it or not.

Last night was history. The last thing I remembered from that night was walking into a guest bedroom with a person I could not recognize. Then, I woke up in my own bed in my dorm.  I can't remember how I got here or who brought me here.

"Need some Advil?" 

I turned around to see a shirtless Grayson, he walked towards me with a bottle of water and two pills in his hand. I nodded and he handed me the water and pills. I put the pills in my mouth and then chugged it down with the water. 

I laid back down and stared at him as he walked around the room still with no shirt on. Seeing him shirtless had me feeling different ways towards him, as if I wanted him to lay me down and fuck me to the point where all the pains and worries would go away. 

"Who brought me back to the dorm?" I asked. "I did. You really thought I was going to let that guy who spiked your drink take advantage of you?" He answered walking towards me.

I was now sitting up on the bed and he was staring over me. "N-no."

He smirked and whispered in my ear, "Something on your mind Miss Russo?" Him whispering that in my ear sent chills down my spine.

He had me feeling all types of ways, like I was in a trance. And this time I didn't know how to stop my heart from pounding out of my chest. 

He twisted a strand of my hair on his finger and focused on constantly twisting it. I watched as he concentrated on playing with that strand. His eyebrows furrowed, he tilted his head a bit towards the right, and he bit his lip. 

What ruined the moment of complete silence was his phone ringing, "hello?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. I'll meet you there." He said to the person on the phone before he hung up. "Who was that?" I asked in a whisper. 

"Hailey Raves."