Chapter-4-Training and Entrance Exam

(with Izumi)

Over the next 10 months, Izumi always tries to activate one for all, but it never worked. She tried to use it to amplify her telekinesis quirk, but that was also in vain. After continuously trying for 5 months, she decided that it would be better if she just trained her own quirk instead and worried about one for all after entering UA.

She never tries to follow her brother over the 10 months, knowing that at least he was with a former pro hero. After school, all her friends, especially Bakugou, would force her to follow him and take them with her. But she completely rejected the idea and made sure that none of her friends did that either.

(With Izuku)

Rugu: "Ready to start?"

Izuku: "YEAH"

(1st month of training)

Izuku and Rugu had decided that it would be better to use his quirk only in his fingers until he can actually control it. Plus, it would be easier for Rugu to heal Izuku's fingers than his entire arm, this would give him more number of tries.

The entire first month went by in a breeze. At the end of it, Izuku had somewhat control over his quirk.

(2nd month of training)

Izuku improves his control over his quirk. He can now easily adjust the output, without focusing as much as he needed to before. He could also use it on different body parts. For example, use it on his legs to increase speed and then on his arms to increase his lifting capacity, or make his punches stronger.

(3rd month of training)

Rugu: "Izuku we need to find a way to use your quirk more efficiently"

The tried for 3 weeks, but could not find much of an efficient way.

Izuku: "Damn it, nothing works properly. What am I doing wrong"

Rugu: "Try using it in a different way"

Izuku: "I know! instead of using it on just a part of my body, I should just spread it around my whole body"

As Izuku says this, his entire body starts glowing with green lightning enveloping his body. He limits the output to 5% and realizes he is stronger, has more speed, and durability.

Rugu: "Oh! you figured it out quicker than I thought"

Izuku: "Wait, you knew I could do this. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Rugu: "I do a similar thing with my energy manipulation quirk, so I had thought of it as a possibility. I was waiting for you to figure it out yourself. If you did not figure it out by the end of the 4th month of training. But, since you figured out it yourself, you earned an extra month to increase your output and develop a fighting style."

Izuku: "Let's continue the beach cleanup"

Rugu: "What will you call this technique though?"

Izuku: "I shall call it Full Cowl"

(meanwhile with Izumi)

Izumi: "GOD DAMN IT! THIS STUPID ONE FOR ALL QUIRK JUST DOESN"T WORK"

Toshi: "Now, now Izumi, how about I give you another strand of hair and you can try later"

Izumi: "Fine!"

(Back with Izuku, 4th month of training)

Izuku: "So, what should I do now?"

Rugu: "First decide the limit your body can handle without feeling any pain"