Chapter Two

The crowd was cheering for it was almost time to introduce the two teams.

Michael Jackson's three children were staying at his mother's house, along with his older siblings.

"Let's get ready to ruuuuuummmmmbbbllleee"!

I was getting ready to go out on the gymnasium.

"Here's our assistant couch, Miss @MoonwalkerFan1998"!

Vinnie smiled and he encouraged me to go on out.

I waved at the audience as they went crazy with excitement.

"HI EVERYBODY! WHO'S READY TO SEE THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD PLAY BASKETBALL AGAINST THE MINNESOTA MOONWALKERS"?!

(The Minnesota Moonwalkers is a made up team name btw)

Everyone cheered and stomped their feet to the bleachers below.

Lots of kids even had their favorite kiss member's makeup on their faces.

The announcer then began to introduce all nine KISS members.

"We're starting with the frontman man who's been in the band through KISS's toughest times in history. Let's give it up for the Starchild...aka...

...PAAAAUULLL STAAANNLLLEEYY"!

Paul ran out into the gymnasium wearing a ponytail to keep his hair out of his face.

He blew a kiss to a couple of screaming fangirls who were chanting his name over and over.

"Hey, are y'all ready to have a good time"?!

Paul spoke in his Starchild voice into the microphone.

The entire crowd wolf whistled and screamed in excitement.

"Our second team member is the bass guitarist who has had many great experiences with the ladies. The man who spits fake blood and the one with the long tongue...the Demon from Kiss...GENE SIMMMONS"!

Gene walked out of the locker room wearing a KISS demon arm band on his wrist.

He took the microphone and shouted "Oh yeah"!

I started laughing and Gene smiled as he stood next to Paul.

"Alright, Kiss Fans and alrighty sports fans, we have three drummers. One of them is the original member who was introduced to the world in the early 70's. Give it up for PETTERRRRR CRISSSS"!

Peter ran out in his cat form and he brought Eric Singer with him, who was also in his cat form.

"Okay you silly little kittens. Change into your regular forms please".

Michelle giggled, as she picked up the first Catman, who was nuzzling Michael Jackson's hand.

"Aww"!

Michael grinned.

"We all know him from the 80's, one of them is forth member of Kiss. He's quite a mischievous fox and he's from Brooklyn New York. Let's give it up for ERIIICCCC CARRR"!

Eric Carr ran out into the open gymnasium, slipping on his own feet ever now and then.

Me and Michelle were rolling on the floor laughing because of how silly he was being.

Eric changed into his regular form and then did a fist bump with Gene and Paul.

"This man is famous for his time with KISS in the 80's, and he comes all the way from Bridgeport Connecticut. It's the one and only Ankh Warrior. VINNIE VINCENT"!

The audience got crazy as Vinnie smiled and waved. He was being carried on an Egyptian throne.

"Oh Vinnie, you and your fabulous entrance".

I giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

Vinnie laughed and he held my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Give it up for OUR SPACEMEN. ACE FREHLEY AND TOMMY THAYER"!

Tommy Thayer and Ace Frehley walked out of the locker room with a big ole' smile on their faces.