• 1 • Sigh.

Destiny's POV
I woke up to the sound of my mom screaming at her 'husband' for coming home late again. My mother's a lawyer, My dad is the CEO of some clothing brand. I live in a family full of wealth. We may be wealthy, just not perfect. We had to do a lot of stuff to get to where we are. Including illegal things.

I turned over to hear footsteps approach my door. "Desi, you gotta get up. It's your first day, Waffles are on the table." My mom said sniffling. She's been stressed a lot lately. I got up to FaceTime one of my good friends from Atlanta. "And here we receive a call from Ms. Southern Florida girl." She rolled her eyes. "Okay I need your help. With a outfit okay?" I told her and she scoffed. "You have hella clothes- why the hell cant you pick out something from Champion or something." She said hanging up. I sighed as I decided to wear this.

I walked downstairs as I grabbed my Bookbag and my purse

I walked downstairs as I grabbed my Bookbag and my purse. I wasn't really hungry so I just walked out and went towards the bus stop. "Shit I forgot my phone." I mumbled as a dude with bleached dreads came towards me. "You new?" He said as He looked down at me. "Yeah. I just moved here." I said rubbing my arm. "I'll be right back though." I said as a ran in the direction of my house to dash in grab my phone and run back as the bus was pulling off. I just stopped as the bus drove down the corner. "Hey!" I heard a raspy voice say. I turned around to see a man in a durag and another with black and blonde dreads. "You need a ride?" The One with dreads said. I slowly thought I about it but my brain made me blurt out "Yeah." I said as I smacked my head. "You okay Shawty?" The one with dreads said as he smiled at me. I slowly nodded. "Ah- fuck I'm sorry. My name's Jahseh." He said as I smiled at him. "You can call me Desi."