1

•Sugawara POV•
Love, it's a strange thing. It can break you down, or bring you up. You can't control who you fall for, so you don't know what can happen. That's what scares me

I knew I was gay yesterday, when I was hanging out with my friend, Noya.

-Start of flashback-

We were just talking about random stuff, can't really remember what. When a boy my age (16) was walking by. He has smooth tanned skin, short dark brown hair, and strong features. He was wearing a grey tank top and long black shorts. I couldn't get my eyes off of him, and his eyes were a chocolate brown colour. They were so mesmerizing, I could stare in them forever. I feel my cheeks heat up, then my confidence breaks when I saw it,

It was my best friend, Daichi Sawamura of Karasuno high.

The volleyball teams captain who wasn't very popular, but popular enough to have a few girl stalkers

Noya, being the person he is, noticed right away. "Sugawara-san? You got a little crush on the captain, huh?" He says, with a sly smirk.

That knocks me out of thought.

"What?! No!" I chuckle, trying to hide my nervousness. "I was just.. thinking"

His smirk doesn't go away "Thinking about.. what? Daichi-san?" He walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, you know." He shrugs, grinning a bit

Of course it is, he's a boy! I'm a boy! Besides, he obviously won't feel the same, he's dating that girl, Michimiya..

"Noya, but it is something to be ashamed of, he's dating Michimiya! And he's probably straight.." I sigh, leaning against the café wall

"You shouldn't give up hope, he might even be bisexual!" He nudges my shoulder

Yeah, right. I wish.

"Let's just drop this for now, alright Noya? I'm tired and wanna go home." I lie, terribly.

"Fine. But tomorrow at the beginning of practice? We're gonna talk about this" Noya states, reaching his out for me to shake

I sigh, taking his hand "okay, see you."

-End of flashback-

I've been friends with Daichi since high school first started and we've come so close. I'd hate to break that..

I was in class, just thinking about what might happen if I really do like him. I cant lose him, might as well just tell Noya that I was kidding and I liked some girl.

But how do I get out of it? Noya knows how I feel so I don't blame him, he started dating Asahi a few weeks ago. Then came out to the team by kissing him during practice.

Thinking about it just makes me smile, Asahi was so embarrassed and Noya was calm, saying that it was planned so they could come out easier.

I love my friends and I'm glad the team accepts them, Daichi accepts them but, will he accept the fact I might have a tiny crush on him?

The bell rings and I pack up my stuff, heading to practice. Maybe I should just tell Noya I might like him, might.

The least I can do is admit, he looked good that day, maybe even kinda hot.

My cheeks start heating up thinking about it, maybe I always liked him but just never knew?

I mean, it makes sense. That must be it

I get to the gym and push the doors open. Only me, Daichi, Kageyama, Hinata and Ennoshita are here so far.

"Hey guys." I say, taking off my outdoor shoes and walking over to the change-room, Hinata waves, Kageyama nods, and Daichi gives a smile, I love that smile.

After I'm done changed, I head out of the change room and start warming up by stretching.

Thank God, Noya isn't here
yet. He would've already been asking a million questions, I would have to get Asahi.

Daichi says we won't start practicing until the rest of the team shows up, great.

Speaking of the team.. Tsukishima walks through the doors, looking annoyed. And Yamaguchi comes running from behind. "Tsukki! Wait up!"

Tsukishima just keeps walking and Yamaguchi chases after him into the change room.

I wonder how they became friends, even if Yamaguchi can be "annoying" , Tsukishima will always protect him, even from the ball.

I chuckle, all I know is that they were friends since 3rd grade I think, so I wouldn't blame him.

I hear the doors burst open, I don't even have to look, I know damn well who that is.

I look over to the entrance, yup. The one and only Noya, with his shy boyfriend Asahi.

I start burst out laughing when I realize he just rolling thundered into the doors and Asahi is just picking him up from the ground. Noya pretends to be injured and wraps his arms around Asahi's neck, smirking. Asahi
is literally carrying him bridal style and is turning red

At this point, I get jealous now of couples nearby, I want to love someone who loves me too.
————————————————————————
Hey reader, this is my second book and that is the first chapter!

Hope you liked it and I will update soon

Tell me if you see any mistakes or ideas