𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 - 𝟎𝟓

Olivia's POV

Today me, my mom, Dixie, my siblings and my mom, Addison, are going to Disney. I am so excited because I was never there before.

Emma went once but I was too young to go with her. I stayed home with my mom, Addison and Caleb.

Emma is bringing some friends and I am bringing some friends too. Emma will bring 3 friends and I'll bring 3 too.

Addison- GIRLS LETS GO! THE PRIVAT JET IS AT THE AIRPORT ALREADY!

Dixie- your friends will meet us there, I send a driver to get them.

Emma and olivia- okay mom!

Caleb- LETS GO TO DISNEY! - we laugh.

Addison- olivia, tomorrow, as everyone knows, it's your birthday so you can ask whatever you want and we will buy you.

Olivia- oh my god. Really? - they nod.  - OH MY GOD MOM THANK YOU!

Emma- and that's on being spoiled and rich.

Addison and Dixie- Emma!

Mom and mom hate when we say to each other we are spoiled and rich, I don't really know why. The spoiled I get but the rich, like, we are rich and that's not bad.

Olivia- can we go now? The driver is right here.

Dixie- okay lets go.

We go to the car and drive to the airport. When we arrive, our friends are already there. Emma invited Nick, the guy from her date, her best friend, Sophia and this guy that I've never seen before called Ryland.

I invited my three best friends: Ava, Isabella and Emily.

Caleb is only three years old so he don't have any friends yet.

Dixie- okay guys hear me out! I'll take care of Emma and her friends, because they are teenagers so they don't give me headaches - we laugh because mom don't have any patient with kids. - and Addison will take care of Olivia and her friends and Caleb. Stay strong honey. - we laugh again.

Addison- I'll try. Let's get into the jet guys, Disney is waiting for us. - we scream happily. It'll be the best trip ever.