Where it all started...

The cold fresh air hit my face as I emerged from my cliff home. It was sunrise and as I looked for the awakening sun I heard something behind me. I lived alone, with no one as company, how could there be a creek coming from behind me?

The only possible option was that there was an intruder coming for my gold. I didn't have much but what I owned was worth a fair amount, this had been an inheritance that came from my Great grandfather, Winter.... His line of royalty had dissipated when he had run away from the palace, all that he had was a small trophy he had earned from being at the jade mountain academy and some small gold coins that his cousin sent him every year when he could no long work for his earn of money.

The sun beckoned me to fly off and forget about what was going on behind me but I had to figure out who would dare enter MY house without my knowing. As I turn the dragon figure spoke to me.

"Don't turn around" He said in a deep, flowy voice.

I listened to his commands and his ruffled breath,it sounded as if he was hurt. His voice was familiar and his wonderful scent, sent my emotions flying.. Could it be him? It couldn't be him? I hadn't seen him in years, he had left with the Sandwing Succession! A tear came flying down my face. I thought he was DEAD!   

......................