Chapter 3

"So how are you on robbing banks ?" Michael asked, getting dressed in one of his signature white suits. "I love robbing banks !" Whitney said. "Ha ha. Well, you won't excatly be robbing the bank." "I won't ?" "Not yet. You'll just be my driver first. I got to see how you are in situations like that, ok ?" "Ugh....fine." "Good girl. Let's ride." An hour or so later, they pulled up to the city bank. "I've never been to this bank before." Whitney said. "This was my first bank robbery. I stole close to a million dollars and today I'm taking all of it, baby. Ok, Wait here." Michael said, taking his tommy gun out. "You're not gonna use that, are you ?" "Just to scare them, honey. I'll be right back." Michael got out of the car. A few minutes later, she heard gunshots. A second later, Michael got back in the car. "Drive !!! Go !!" Whitney stepped on the gas. They heard the police behind them. "They'll never find us in the country. Go there !!"

*Hours Later*

They lost the police and now there trying to find a safe place to hide. "There's an old house up that hill. See if there's anybody in there." They pulled up to a the old house and knocked on the door. No one was home. "Well, stay here till tye heat blows over." Michael said, settling in. "What will we do for clothes ?" "I don't know. We can sleep naked. Ha ha." "Ummm....no. So what now ?" "I don't...." There was a knock from the door. Michael grabbed his gun. "Who is it ?" He asked. "Open the door. I know your in there." said the person on the other side of the door.