Towel challenge😳

Y/n's pov
So today I decided after my shower I'm gonna do the tik tok trend on my boyfriend jaden where I drop my towel and get his reaction for fun so as soon as I got out of the shower I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body grabbing my phone hitting the record button and walking down the stairs "jae" he was playing video games and hadn't noticed my "outfit" "yeah babe" he said not even looking at me "bubs look at me" " sorry babe I'm playing with the boys and am about to wi-" but shut up as soon as he saw me drop the towel "sorry boys duty calls" he said shutting off his game and throwing me over his shoulder and running back upstairs to our room "jae bae put me down please" I giggled putting the video in my drafts as soon as we got to the room he put me down letting me see his lustful blue orbs had turn a dark blue looking at me like I was a snack and ate led my neck with harsh kisses ,throwing me on the bed and taking off his shirt and sweats and well you know what happened next.....

Sorry I didn't write a smut if you like that stuff but no one ever comments or says anything so I feel like I should stop writing these stories in general along with the smut and write something or about someone else with my wattpad page:/
I promise I'm working on a new story tho so make sure to check that out when I publish it or if I decide to publish it;)🖤

☆Word count☆:288

Not proof read...