Explanation

There was some rumors going around about the dear princess of this supposed great kingdom. Some were relieved while others panicked mainly because they were not from or around the kingdom to understand why some were relieved. The ones that were relieved were asked questions and on why they were relieved or glad that the princess wasn't even around, their answer's were usually 'the way she acted', 'they she handed certain situations', or 'the fact that she didn't act like a princess'. The ones that were concerned, were determined on finding out what happened and assumed that she was kidnapped or even killed. They asked the King and Queen but end up with the answer of 'she will always be remembered but he is here to stay.'

Now that was confusing but it made the surch for the princess more important, because there was a neighboring that wasn't connected with the kingdom of the missing princess was now getting involved, because the young princes of said kingdom had childhood experiences with the princess. . . . But that's not what you people are here to read, right? Well this story is complete different and yes involves princes finding a princess, but what if I told you that the princess never left and was now being supported by a new name, new look, but the same attitude with more confidence.

Let's start in a forest that surrounds the kingdom but no one is allowed to go in it expected for Royalty and acceptable people that will do no harm. A small cottage surrounded by trees and giant mushrooms? The cottage having overgrown plants almost taking over it, but instide a modern style mixed in with a vintage feel to it, a fireplace with a TV hanging above it, four cats running around, and within one room a bedroom there laid a person with long hair that needed brushed, but was a shade of two different types of purple that cannot be explained without showing the colors. This person waked up from their slumber and looks around the room that the walls were hand painted with different creatures popping up.

The person gets up and starts to get ready for the day. Doing their normal routine and all of that, they walk into the kitchen and makes themselves a cup of coffee and lean on the counter. Their left eye had three scratch or claw marks that seem to not affect the eye, but it didn't bother them one bit, because they sipped their coffee in peace and thought about the work that they have to go to, but usually doesn't go to mainly for all the stuff that happens to them. The sound of a door opening and closing was heard as they allow whoever came into their home in. This person that walked in was tall female crop top, some shorts, and sneakers. They had some features that resemble a dragon like the spikes going down her back, the wings, and the dragon like tail. They walked into the kitchen and looked at the person. "Make me a cup." The said as they lay on the counter. The person just continues to sip their coffee. "You know damn well I ain't gonna make something when your ass is capable of doing it." The person says as they look at the dragon like being, but she didn't bother them because they had ears and a tail that supported two different kinds of foxes. "Fucken hell, Zen I know you just woke up and are not a morning person, but please do this for me?" Zen sighs and puts down his cup of coffee. "You stubborn bitch." The dragon being laughed. "Remember who ate my sole and how I had to become friends with you." Zen groans at the comment. "Willow for fuck sakes I'm tired and ready to kill these fucking reporters."

Willow looks up at Zen while he made her coffee. "You know, they just want answers and the media is fucked up any ways." "Damn did you just realized that." Zen says sarcastically as he pours that coffee into a mug and hands in to Willow. Willow takes the cup of coffee and starts drinking it. "Changing the topic how's the foundation?" Zen graps his coffee and says. "Piss me the fuck off." "Alright so how's 'he' doing?" Zen motions his head to the left in the direction of the living room and where a giant grey fluff was curled up in a ball asleep. Willow only nods. "Alright and I know not to asked about your brother, but what about your boyfriend~?" Willow asked and gaining the reaction of Zen chocking on his coffee. "Look, he is not my boyfriend and most likely never will, he has two daughters yes and no wife, but that doesn't give my the advantage of him and you can't say shit, since you already have a boyfriend so fuck off and leave me alone." Willow starts laughing. "Yep still in love with him, but I have to go and thanks for the coffee." Willow places the empty mug down and spawns a portal and leaves. The portal disappears while Zen continues to drink his coffee. "Fucking bitch."

{I tried at least, it probably not the greatest, so if anyone reads this can comment on how bad it is.}