Chapter one

I walk into the courtroom with my head down, I'm surrounded by temple guards, lead by a very pissed Anakin Skywalker. "WAIT!" He called holding up his hand. "Skywalker" Palpatine began, my heart froze, I tensed in fear. "I hope you have a good explanation for barging in" the chancellor drones. "In fact I do, your grace," anakin said, "I have found the real mastermind behind the attack: BARRISS OFFEE!" He shouted my name like it was some kind of disease.
"Barriss, it that true?" Ahsoka asks, turning to face me. My heart shatters. I want to die. My entire body is filled with shame and regret. I try to explain myself, but all I can manage is a mumbled "I'm sorry."
"What?" Anakin snapped. "I'm sorry," I said a bit louder, trying not to crumble under the pressure. "Speak up!" The Jedi knight demands. "IM SORRY OKAY?!" I shout, tears brimming my eyes and threatening to spill free.
"Take her away," the chancellor said, waving his hand. I feel a sharp push against my shoulder as the temple guards shove me out of the room.

A/n
Hope you like it so far! It's probably trash, but I really like barriss as a character and I think the end of season five shouldn't have been so strait forward. I want to believe that there is still good in her. Anyways, bai!
   -501st_Jedi