𝑭𝑼𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑴

FULL BLOOM ,,
( introduction )

for the best reading experience ,,

font && times new roman
font size && smallest
background && black

˚* ੈ✩‧₊
summary .

BRYONY BLOOMINGDALE WAS an extra ordinary girl. space between extra and ordinary. okay, maybe except for the fact that she has five million subscribers on youtube, over three million followers on instagram, a star on a hit web-series and that she has no sense of privacy whatsoever. other than that, she's pretty ordinary in her opinion. she was average. average grades, average personality, average looks. the only thing that's probably not average about her is her name. it was her father's idea to name her and her sister, lavender, after flowers. his last name was bloomingdale and his wife's (well, ex-wife) name is rose. he simply couldn't resist. if there's anything bryony wants, it's something or someone to throw a little spice in her otherwise boring life and make her feel special.

NOAH SCHNAPP WAS far from ordinary. he is famous actor and youtuber who has over twenty million people following his every move. he loved his work but it was tiring. for once he'd love to be normal. people would befriend him for his fame and for once he wanted someone to love him as just noah cameron schnapp.  if there's anything he'd want, it's someone to make him feel normal.

NOW LAVENDER BLOOMINGDALE knows if she's good at something, that something would be meddling. specifically, meddling with her sister's personal life. so when she's given a chance to interview the cast of stranger things, she takes it. she wouldn't miss a chance to meet her sister's celebrity crush. so what did lavender rae bloomingdale do? give noah schnapp her sister's number of course. she knew the consequences but lavender being, well, lavender, she didn't care. afterall (in her words),

"it's blooming season. and you, bryony scout bloomingdale, are in full bloom."

or

˚* ੈ✩‧₊
in which .
her sister gives her number to her
celebrity crush.

˚* ੈ✩‧₊
THE CAST !

annie leblanc as .

BRYONY SCOUT BLOOMINGDALE
( brai - uh - nee / skawt / bloo - ming - deil )

BRYONY SCOUT BLOOMINGDALE( brai - uh - nee / skawt / bloo - ming - deil )