Chapter 8

Malia's POV
I am sitting in my room that i share with Kalin . I'm just thinking about these past few years . Everything changed within a blink of an eye . In all honestly , i wouldn't change a thing . Probably having Kalin and Andrew in my life has shaped me to who I am today . My eyes start to droop . I then close my eyes and fall sleep .

Kalin's POV
I am coming home from the studio . I walk into the house to see everything cleaned and neat . I walk up the stairs to Andrew's room and see that he's sound asleep . I go into my room and change , after im done i go into the bed and wrap my arms around Malia's waist . She starts to move but then she stopped . I smiled and fell asleep .

Tyler's POV
We are finally back home in the Bay area . Aria is with my mom so that we can see Yezii's grandma . Yezii walked in first but stopped in her tracks .
" Are you okay , Babe ?" I ask Yezii and she starts to tear a little .
" Yes i'm fine , don't worry . Its just very hard you know . She was the one who took care of me when my mom was at work and my dad traveled a lot ." Yezii explained .
" That's pretty hard . " I said with a sad expression . i just hugged her until we both fell asleep .

Myles' POV
I get home to see a note on the counter .
' Hey babe , we didn't want to disturb you so i wanted to let you sleep in . I am with Cam right now working on photography . Jacob is with your mom . Go to sleep and i'll be home with Jacob soon . I love you , babe . - Elizabeth Parrish & Jacob Parrish '
I laughed while reading the ending . I walked upstairs and got undressed into just my boxers . I hopped into bed and fell into a deep sleep .

Elizabeth's POV
I am with Cam currently at the beach . I honestly don't know what we are doing here so late . I grabbed his camera and took a silhouette picture of him with the sunset in the back .
" Thank Elizabeth . It looks really sick . I didn't know you can take high quality pictures ?" Cam said sounding surprised as we walk back to the car .
" Well I mean have you seen my instagram feed . those photos aren't by someone else . I did take a class in High School . " I explained to Cam . I heard footstep approaching . I turned around to see some girl . She ran to me and before she could reach , I hit her and she went down . When she was about to get up , i pressure pointed her and she fell asleep .
" Bruh , Elizabeth ! Why'd you do that ?" Cam said . I gave him the "really" face .
" She tried to come after me so i handled it . Plus she's only asleep , she won't remember anything of tonight ." I explained to him .

Cam's POV
I am honestly so proud of Elizabeth . We are currently driving home right now . I pulled up at her house and said my goodbye's . i then sped off and headed home . I got a text from Ana saying that ' Hey this is her friend Isa , Ana is really banged up at my house so she is gonna stay here with me for the night . Thanks , peace and blessings , Isa Seremont . ' I quickly texted back saying ,' Okay , just have her home by tomorrow morning . We are leaving for something . Thanks , Cameron Fairfax .' I pulled up at my house and walked to the door . I unlocked it and immediately walked upstairs and fell asleep .

// Hey guys , i know i have been so late with chapters , but i just started school again and its getting real busy since its almost over in a few months . i am super hyped for the end of this month because i am getting a new phone . I just hope you guys aren't too disappointed that i didn't update for almost a week , but here is a chapter now so i hope you like it and Vote , Comment and Share this story . Much love - Mary // 😍❤️