Happiness is all I want

Happiness. It can be described as the most beautiful feeling there is. The most important source of happiness is love. Love is the core, the beginning, the purpose of feeling or being happy. But sadly not everyone gets the privilege of feeling this feeling.

Hi, my name is Zack , Zack Norman. I'm currently 14 years old. I live in Florida. I'm 5'9 foot tall. I'm a black haired , light skinned , skinny boy. Nothing special. I could say I'm a very funny guy ... Well ... At least I think so.

I care for others and I'm willing to put there needs in front of mine. Something nobody does , Not that I know of. Clearly I'm a good person. I have great friends and a great family , but there's only one thing that I dont have ... A girlfriend. Yeah. PATHETIC right?. Thats going to change soon. I hope so.

This is my story, my search for happiness.

It was the end of summer, I had already gone to the beach like a million times already and hanged out literally every night. I was bored. I took a look at my ps vita. Yes. A freaking handheld gaming console. I didn't have a phone , my mom didn't trusted me with one since ... Umm ... Played hide and seek with the one I had. (That damm phone knew how to play, it won). Neither did I have my laptop since it was at a repair center after some sort of junk happened to it. But I didn't care. The important part was that I had internet and a device to navigate it.

Anyways... Looking through Facebook on the ps vita I decided to send a message to one of my best friends, May, a 5'1 foot tall cute blonde girl, who was also my crush since fifth grade. May ... What a beautiful name. Everything was a little awkward between us since last semester when I confessed to her that I had a crush on her like since forever. I told her on the buss . She didn't answer. She left. It rained. It rained hard ... Sad, sad, sad day. I went and messaged her anyways.

I remembered having a really nice conversation, everything was good. After a while a started to remember every single moment we spended together, every laugh, every afternoon we used to sit together at the buss and have those really long conversations about stupid stuff. I guess I was a little emotional. Something really weird of me. I'm not an emotional person.

I took a minute or two to think about what I was about to do... thats when I said...
"May, I can't take it anymore... I love you... I love you May"
My nerves where killing me as I saw that she had seen the message. God how I hate suspension!!!. Seconds later I got a reply...
"I can be your flame princess if you could be my Finn ... "

At first I didn't get it, I must of read it more than ten times when it all came to me. Flame princess and Finn are characters from our favorite show adventure time and in the show they where dating. That meaning that she wanted us to be boyfriend and girfriend. I was so fudging happy. That was awesome. From that day on everything was perfect though we talked maximum of three more times.

I remembered her saying to me that because of the studys she didn't wanted a boyfriend, that her and I where only just friends that liked each other. I was okey with her decision because I knew that the only thing that mattered was that we loved each other.

It was the first day of school and I was very exited to tell my friends the news since they knew that I had always had a crush on May.

Everybody was happy for me. But soon everything changed. At the end of the first month of school I got a message from her saying that all she said was a lie, that she only did it to make me happy. In that moment I was in the living room with my family, I felt horrible, my face changed to a pale color as I contained my tears. Slowly I got up from the sofa and said I was going to take a bath. I sat in the shower and started crying. All the love a once had for her started to wash away like my tears running down the drain. Or at least that's what I wanted to happen. I never talked to her again.

A month passed by, I was still really heart broken but I decided to move on. I wasn't going to let her ruin my life because of what she did to me. I told my self not to cry anymore but it was impossible.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi guys , I want to know what you think about this so far ... It obviously isn't finished and I think it has some errors. Please comment or contact me for whatever ! This is my first time ever writing something . So yeah ... Sorry for the crapyness. Ok bye XD.