Chapter 8: Strawberry Milk

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Day 4:☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"We are going to try this one more time but please, this time, actually catch your partners. I don't need any other of your teachers yelling at me." He groaned walking further from the group of students. I internally laughed imagining my modeling professor yelling at our gym teacher. I mean we all knew he was a pushover especially when it came to other teachers. It made me wonder if he cried. 

I shook my head realizing what I was thinking. 

You are as much of a Bitch as I am.

It wasn't wrong. 

"Get with your partners," he threw his hands up in defeat clearly just wanting to get our class period over with. Trust falls were honestly so stupid. It's not like we were actually going to trust each other after this. 

"hey, old friend," I walked up to the group consisting of Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi. 

"Hey, want to go over there?" he pointed to an open space just a few feet away from the group. I nodded moving backward. I could feel Yoongi's eyes on me as he walked over to his partner. His eyes were judging me and it made me feel so small, so weak. I despised that feeling.

I already felt uncomfortable knowing the group of boys knew I basically idolized them and it made me even more uncomfortable than they were uncomfortable. I mean come on, people couldn't have just kept it a secret? But then again, it's not like anyone actually noticed what they did wrong. When do they ever notice? 

Never...

"I promise I won't drop you this time." I chuckled, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"You better not! I would get really angry this time, and you don't want to see me angry." I said in an angry manner before laughing to show him I was just messing around. He chuckled closing his eyes for a second feeling the extreme pressure. I mean it was a humongous responsibility that he had to carry. I don't know how he does it, I mean I would have already dropped it, except -oh wait -he already did. 

I could hear it laugh before going silent. I made it laugh, genuinely laugh. 

***

It was our afternoon check-in class. The sun started to go down and the air squeezing in through the window crack became colder. The class sat silently listening to our teacher's announcements as they tried to not doze off.

"Remember! Tomorrow is our camping trip! It's mandatory! Bring in your permission slip tomorrow before we leave or multiple points will be deducted from your grade." he continued on by reminding us of the rules and what to bring. I dozed off looking at the blackboard behind the talking man. I thought about the clothes I would bring and what I would eat for breakfast.

Leggings and shorts would be fine for bottoms considering all we would do is hike and do group exercises. Tops... a long-sleeved shirt for the night and some T-shirts. But the only T-shirts I have are BTS merch... No, I can't do that. That would be awkward. Right? I'll figure something out...

I heard my name being said but it wasn't enough to pull me out of the trance. What shirt would I wear-who the fuck is calling my name?!

I felt an arm lightly smack my arm leading me to leave my trance. Looking around, I realized everyone's eyes were on me. I look at Jimin wondering why the hell he decided to smack my arm for. He widened his eyes a bit and gently motioned his head to the front to not draw extra attention. The teacher was duly looking at me knowing I often tend to zone out and due to current...issues, he understood why I would.