Just Read O.o

Next Day...

Prodigy P.O.V.

Why would she do this.Why.All I want to know is why.

*calls Lala*

Lala: *answers happily* Hi Baby!!

Prod: -.- Look return Promesa or I'm calling the cops.

Lala*confused* Wait what??

Prodigy: dont act like you dont know. You kidnapped Promesa because of one stupid thing.

Lala:*sighs in frustration* I dont know what you're talking about!! I know one thing! You kissed Ashley like it was all cool!

Prod:....Where's Promesa!? I know you have her. Ashley showed me the letter!.........Hello?....HELLO?! ugh.*throws phone*

Promesa P.O.V.

I'm bored...

*picks up a wire and starts playing with it*

Lala: *walks in* OMG Promesa stop!

Promesa:*looks up confused and tilts her head*

Lala:*grabs wire* Dont touch. Ok?

Promesa:*nods* I want my daddy.

Lala:I know but you can't see him. He's too far away.

Promesa:*teary eyes* Lala where are we?

Lala: Sweetie you are too young to know but i'll tell you anyways. We're in Sanford.*shows her a map of how far she is from cali*

Promesa: *tear falls*

Lala: Aww dont cry.*hugs her*

Promesa:*hugs back*

Lala P.O.V.

I hear footsteps

?: uh La'Ray...

Lala:* turns around and rolls eyes* What now Michelle?

Michelle: Um er uh...My daddy called...Can I call him back?

Lala: No. If he didnt cheat you would be able to.

Michelle: but La'Ray!

Lala: Michelle go back to your room.*turns back to Promesa*

Michelle: No I'm tired of you trapping me and Jedah. I've been here too long. I dont like you. And Neither does Jedah. I'm 9 not 3. I know what's going on. Just because they did something to you. You feel the need to trap us. I miss my mom and my dad. stop being jealous and let us go!!!

Lala: *doesnt turn around* Promesa do you miss your mommy and daddy?

Promesa: *in tears* yes. And Quan.

Lala:*sighs and turns around* Chelle get Jedah.

Chelle:*goes and brings Jedah back to that room*

Lala: Michelle, Jedah, I'm sorry. I did this without even thinking. I just took you guys forgetting about your feelings. And how you were going to take this. But I can't take you back. Mikey is in jail. Johnathan is drugged up somewhere.

Michelle: what about-

Lala: I hate your moms...Dont ever want to see them again. Especially your mom Jedah. such a hoe. No offense to you.