Chapter 4

I ran out of chapter names

-(Y/N's) POV-

I woke up to someone hugging me 'wtf?' I open my eyes to see Rainbow sleeping 'wait.... Don't they not need sleep?' I think to myself. I try to get out of his grip but damn he's strong! Instead of successfully getting out without waking him, he wakes up. We just awkwardly stare at each other. "Sooo... Sleeping am I right!?" He awkwardly laughs which is pretty cute 'Wait no! Don't think think that Y/N, you just met him last night!' I feel him tap me "Are you alright dear?" I nod in response.

-Steven's POV-

When I woke up this morning I saw Rainbow sleeping with (Y/N) to be honest it was kinda cute to be honest. I got up and quietly got dressed then went downstairs. "STEVEN! WHERES RAINBOW!? WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM ALL MORNING!" Pearl is obviously stressed out. "Pearl chill out! he's with (Y/n)" "WAIT WHAT!!?" "Pearl stop yelling you might wake them!" "WE NEED HIM!" Garnet finally steps in "it's not that big of a mission Pearl, he'll be fine here." And with that we leave.

-Rainbow's POV-

I realized what I had just done "Soo.. last night was an accident, i-im sorry" they turn to me "it's alright!" Their smile is so cute! I grab their hand and we go downstairs. "Where are the others?" "There probably on a mission or something. Well, sense were the only ones here would you like to meet one of my friends!?" She smiles at me "YEssS!" This person is definitely going to be fun to hang around with.

-end chapter-