Vinnie

The Ghost of Terrance and his friends were talking to Mary about what happened to her. Suddenly, a friendly monster puppet named Vinnie came and ask her what happened.
"Mary? Are you okay?" Vinnie asked.
"Yes, Vinnie... I am fine but I turned into a 80ft giantess few hours ago and ate ACTS helicopter and became a hero." Mary explained as she moved Terrance, his friends, and Vinnie to her face.
"Yep, she is a hero!" Harold said as he floats to her lips making her kiss him on the upper body, her massive tongue licks him a little and then float off.

They heard a cry from a baby, Vinnie saw the burgler that that caught the baby and ran off.
Mary stopped the burgler by grabbing him and the baby, she opened her mouth and let the burgler in and grabbed the baby out of the burgler to it's mother.

"Thanks Braceszilla!" The mother said as she waved at her.
"You're welcome mam." Vinnie said as Mary continue to swallow the burgler whole.
"Criminals are very good meal. If I see one, I will swallow one." Mary said as she can feel the burgler sliding down her gullet.
"Yep, they're good to eat!" Terrance said as he floats up to her face and kissed her on her massive cheek.

To be continued...