❝ 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 ❞

»»————- ♔ ————-««
you will also be leaving your passwords here !! so be on the lookout for them!

¹
please fill out all of the passwords that will be on this page or your application will not be seen .

²
be respectful when it comes to others oc's / the admins of the characters . just because your character may be rude in the roleplay that doesn't mean you can automatically act like them out of roleplay as well . password three is your least favorite color .

³
though you don't need to have your character have any romantic interest in anyone , it would still be very nice if you filled out the connections page . without knowing what your character is looking for as in friends , etc . it could be a little harder to interact with them .

please take anything that could turn into/is NSFW into pm's please . i would like to keep this book up for a while so i can interact and talk to some new people !! password one is your favorite greek god/goddess .

reply with 3 or more sentences and use 3rd person perspective . it's harder to reply to people when you barley explain what your oc is doing and it is better if you at least give a brief explanation .

please turn in your forms on time , the current due date that i will have is june 30th . though if all of the forms are turned in before then we can start a little earlier . password four is to tag 2-3 people who would be interested in the roleplay .

discrimination against oc's / people of other color , religion , sexuality , etc will NOT and will NEVER be allowed in any of my roleplay books . as a person of color and member of the lgbtq + community i find it very offensive . if i see any discrimination that involves any of the things listed above you will be banned from the roleplay book . password two is your favorite fandom to roleplay .

have fun !! and please follow through with all of the rules !!

»»————- ♔ ————-««