35

Kim Taehyung's POV

We are okay already. Jungkook gave me some medicine for my cold. After that, we decided to go to our cabin because it was embarrassing to sleep here in it. First, they did not let us. Jungkook said that it's fine if we are sleeping in their cabin. It's okay to us, but we are thinking about the students who are here, and I'm sure they will think badly of us again. I don't want it to happen that the more Lisa knows that Jungkook is close to her, the more she will get angry at us.

Everything will mess up if they know about our background.

"Tae! You are spacing out; I call you many times." Jin Hyung yelled at me. Make me back to my senses.

"I'm just thinking, Hyung," I said while giving them a deep sigh.

"What are you thinking?" Jimin asked.

"Huh? Nothing; don't mind me," I said immediately.

"Okay! Let's sleep already. I heard the bangtan will perform tomorrow, and I'm excited to watch them live," Jin Hyung said. They already lay down on their bed while I was just thinking about some matters before I closed my eyes and traveled to a beautiful dream.

MORNING

"Taeeee! Wake up! The Bangtan performance will be in the minute, and I want to watch it," Jimin said. He was hovering over me, then rolling in my body made me wake up and groan.

"Fineee! Move; I will change my clothes." I said to him and pushed him. He fell to the floor and made me laugh at him while he gave me a death glare.

"Jin hyunggg! Taehyung hurt me," Jimin whines. I leave him to Jin Hyung, who's preparing himself.

I did my morning routine; I did not take a bath because the weather is cold. I just changed my clothes and washed my face, then brushed my teeth as well.

"Let's go!" Jin Hyung said with an excited face.

We went to the small stages of the music camp, where so many students were waiting for the bangtan. When we arrived, all the students were staring at us while giving us death glares. We just do not look at them, and we find a spot where we will see them. The way they glare at us is like they are going to kill us and Lisa too.

"Okay! Welcome students for the performance of the Bangtan! Are you guys excited?" Sejin Hyung said. He is the MC.

"YES!" All the students answered, and they are super excited.

"Okay! Let's give an applause to BTS!" Sejin Hyung yelled. He left the stage for the bangtan.

They performed "Make it Right." The performance was so lit. Their voice and rap are wonderful, making us just yell to them and do the fan chant.

"They are good," I said to Jin Hyung and Jimin. We held hands with each other while jumping because of the happiness, but the witch and her friends interpreted our happiness.

"Hey! You two are new here, right? So may I know what your family business is or something?"