Last Night

Khalil's P.O.V

Savannah and I were about to get started when I got a call. I didn't want to answer but It could have been important. So I stop to get it.

Savannah: Khalil ,I know you not about to answer your phone?!?!

She sounded irritated but I didn't care.

Khalil: I have to get it ,might be important. . . . .Hello?

????: Hello is this Khalil Underwood ???

Me: Yes ,and who are you?

????: I'm a nurse from Sant Mary's and-

Khalil: Is someone hurt ????

I sprung up.A billion and one thoughts start to flood my mind.

Nurse: Only Tyson, but I've called to inform you about Ms.Milo (I noticed I never gave her a name so here it is Mia Milo )

Was Mia hurt? No she said only Tyson was hurt. Then why did she say- My thoughts were cut short

Nurse: Ser I'm going to need you to pick up Ms.Milo I she's causing to much commotion.

Then I heard some yelling in the background.

Nurse: MS.MILO PLEASE PUT THAT DOWN! ! ! !

Then she hung up. Wait. . . What was Mia doing at the hospital?, She was supposed to be home. I could feel the anger built. I jumped out of bed and started putting on my clothes.

Savannah: *lost* What you doing, daddy?

She sounded disappointed.

Me: I have to go . . . . But I'll come over tomorrow to finish this ok baby.

Savannah: . . . . Ok . .

I kissed her then was on my way to the hospital.

~ Hospital~

I walked through the hospital doors to see Mia holding a pencil to an nurse's neck.

Mia: I SWEAR, IF HE DOESN'T MAKE IT ALIV-

Me: Mia! ! !

I cut her off. She looked like she wanted to stab me.

Mia: WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!!!! DON'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY! ! ! ! ! !

I know she didn't just yell at me, and then in front of all these people ?!?!

Khalil: I think we should go home.

I tried to sound as calm as possible.

Mia: AND IF I DON'T WANT TO! ! ! !

She removed the pencil off of the nurse's neck. The nurse looked so relieved.

Khalil: I'll take you by force.

I don't have time for all this because of her I had to leave Savannah.

Mia: HAHAHA YOU FUNNY KHALIL, YOU REAL FUNNY! ! !

Where did all this confidence suddenly come from ?!?! JUST this morning she was scared of me.

Khalil: I don't know why you laughing because I didn't tell a joke.

Mia: I want you to hit me in front of all these people!!

Khalil: Who said anything about hitting you?

Mia: THAT'S THE ONLY WAY ,you taking me ! ! ! !

Ok ,I had enough of this. I approached her and through her over my shoulder.

Mia: * hitting his back* KHALIL LET ME GO! ! ! !

Khalil: I tried the nice way, were going home! !

The hospital was filled with claps.

Nurse: thank you so much, if you weren't here I pretty sure I would've be died.

Mia: you got that right ! ! !,*still hitting my back*

Khalil: Shut up!!! *turns to nurse * your welcome. . . . . Um do you have any medication that will. . . knock her out.

She just kept hitting and kicking me harder every time, but I pretend as if it didn't hurt. But I can't lie she hit hard.

Nurse: yes ser we do, we didn't sedate her because we didn't know if she had allergies

Khalil: She's allergic to oranges and peanuts. Other than that no.

The nurse scribble down something down on some papers then went to the back. 3 minutes later she came back with a needle and told me to hold Mia still while she injected her with the needle. Of course Mia put up a fight but within 5second of being shot she was out. Good thing to because I couldn't take her hits any more. She was so going to get it when we got home. I picked her up Bridal style and headed for the car. Once we were in the car I buckled her and myself up and drove home. Half way home she started mumbling. I really didn't understand what she was saying though. When we pulled up to the drive way I turn to her to take off her seat belt ,but stopped when my eyes met her face she looked so. . . . . . . Beautiful. . . . It reminded me of the old times, when she would fall asleep in the car after a date. . . . .. . . . But it was to late now. She doesn't love me anymore and the only way I could keep her was to beat her. If I stopped she would leave me no doubt about it. The first time I hit her it was an accident, things had got out of hand. But after that first hit, the fear in her eyes I just couldn't resist.  Loved it. I had the power. And I loved it. So I just kept hitting her. And enjoyed every second of it. Recently I haven't been enjoying it. When I sleep I hear her crys echoing in my head, at first I would beat her even more because I couldn't sleep at night but did it help? No, just made it worse. So I decided to drown my sorrows in alcohol. Instead of sleeping I would go to the bar and drink my problems away. . . .*signs* I unbuckled her seatbelt, took her out of the car and carried her bridal style into the house; upstairs to our room. Every so gently I layed her in bed and tucked her in as if she was a child. I then headed down stairs then back to the car. Time to drown my sorrow.. . . . . . . .

____________________________________________________°

What do you think?

Oh ! ! !what do you think of her name? Mia Milo.