1.

Chapter 1: Training pt.1

It was your first day on the job, but sadly nothing  happened. All you did was hang out with a bunch of other vampire hunters and write in your diary since you were bored. It's 10:00 pm now and yet you were still inside the HQ waiting for well your training, "wtf...why isn't my person here???" And by person you mean 'trainer'.

12:00am a few hours passed and yet still your trainer hasn't come, "I think I'll just leave..." you went to change out of your suit and head out until a unknown person arrives, "You're leaving already? Why though? You just got the job and now you're leaving? Who does that?" Her name was Sasha, "I didn't say I was actually gonna leave my job, I said I'm going to leave and head home since my trainer isn't here." Y/N stated, "Oh so you're just going home to take a rest?" Sasha asked, "Yes!" Y/N stated, "Okay! Don't get all mad and irritated at me." Sasha said a little bit annoyed.

You arrived home and changed into your pajamas, "Oh my god I'm tired" Y/N stated. You plopped onto your bed waiting to fall into a deep sleep so you would have plenty of energy tomorrow. In only a short 7 minutes you managed to fall into a deep sleep.

Tomorrow will be one heck of a day....

Next chapter
⬇️