Be mine Kuroo-san

Song playing: My Destiny-LYn

After the training camp Tsukishima and Kuroo have been getting close to each other. They often send cute GIFs pictures and etc. Kuroo realized that Tsukishima isn't that salty boy of Karasuno but more of a sweet, humor boy that he got close to when week end approaches, they often meet up between Tokyo and Sendai and to hang out sometime.

Tsukishima's phone beeped:

New Message from: Kuroo-San

Hey Tsukki! Have you eaten yet?

Tsukishima bushed at the thought of Kuroo is thinking of him, he has been catching feelings for Kuroo ever since he taught him to block properly. He replied with:

Compose new message:

Yes Kuroo-san how about you?

He received a reply from the blond. He replied with eating emoji, and laughed at the thought of it. He put his phone down and continued eating his lunch.

Tsukishima received the emoji and smiled, he is planning on telling Kuroo his feelings for such a long time. He showered well and put on his best casual clothes he also made sure that he smells nice so he sprayed some of his brother's perfume from bench. He looked at the mirror once more. He was perfect and he is ready to go.

Before he could text Kuroo, he already received a message from him.

New Message from: Kuroo-San

Hey! Let's meet up at the Kasai Rinkai Koen fountain square! Let's hang out there, I heard the sunset there is so beautiful! See ya there Tsukki!

This is it! The best chance for Tsukki he happily replied with "Kay!' see ya" He was jumping up and down and he bubbly walked in the train popped on his earphones that he received from Kuroo after beating Shiratorizawa and listen to his favorite Korean song: My Destiny by LYn

Yes, he liked Korean love songs because it's so sweet and pure. And no one knew he loved them except Kuroo and Yamaguchi. He daydreamed days with Kuroo about being married and he loved the thought of that. Time passed and he is at the station. He is so excited to see Kuroo and tell him everything.

As he was walking to the Ferris wheel he noticed his love of his life from afar and the exact moment the song goes "You are my destiny! Geudaen, you are my destiny!" he smiled and as he approaches Kuroo. He waves and Kuroo immediately recognizes the blond. And waved back they met mid-way and Tsukishima put down his earphones and scratched his nape "Sorry I'm late." Kuroo burst out laughing "Daijoubu! Come I have tickets for the ferris wheel!" he waved two tickets in front of Tsukki. He smiled knowing that this is best time to tell the ravenette. They rode on the red cage like seat to enter the big wheel. They were silent on the way up. Tsukishima can feel his sweat even though the ride is air conditioned, Kuroo sighed with a smile on his face. Tsukishima is looking outside the ride. They reached the top and Tsukishima is getting ready to confess.

"Kuroo-san?" Kuroo replied with "hmn?" he was looking around and swallowed his fear. "I-" Kuroo's phone rang.

Ayu~ Calling....

Tsukishima suddenly remember something like a flash of light...

"Ne, Megane-kun can I have your number so I we can catch up?"

"me too Tsukishima."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't leave me behind! Give me your number too Tsukki!"

He sighed and gave his number to Kuroo, Akaashi and Bokuto.

"since you are one of the best kouhais that I have I'll name your contact as 'Megane-kun~'"