On The Train

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action
Text= Animal noises

(3rd pov)

Y/n and Zwei were now on a train. They were sitting down looking out the window.

Y/n: So this girl, Ruby, is a 15-year-old girl huntress in Beacon. And now she went somewhere and didn't come back?

Zwei: Nope. I'm wondering where she is. Also, what academy did you go to?

Y/n: I didn't go to an academy.

Zwei: So then why do you have that sword?

Y/n: When I was five, my parents were murdered by criminals. So I learned how to survive and fight by myself.

Zwei: Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.

Y/n: Nah. It's not that big of a deal. Besides, that's the past.

Zwei: But still. As a child, you suffered so much.

Y/n: Well, I'm not suffering anymore. Anyways, tell me more.

Zwei: Well, the father sent me to Beacon which I met these four ladies which one was a cat faunus. She was pretty scared of me.

Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: Go on.

Zwei: There was also her sister and a schnee. So after that, Ruby took me to a mission that was a few days. So there was this train that was taken over by the White Fang, and the professor who works at Beacon, launched me at a mech on top of a train with his weapon. And it got destoryed.

Y/n: Huh, that's pretty cool.

Speaker: Stopping at Mistral.

Y/n: And it looks like we're here. Do you still have some time?

Zwei: Yeah. Let's go.