prologue

two months.

two months has passed by in a blink of an eye since y/n's disappearance.

the sweet voice of her beloved wife normally was always what lisa would wake up every morning to. it's the empty room filled with the howling of the wind that lisa wakes up every morning to now.

her best friend and colleagues has called her numerous times, asking about her well-being and to not worry too much. every time they say not to worry at the end of the call, lisa deeply sighs and immediately hangs up in frustration.

she contacted the police almost everyday, wishing to hear any news about y/n's sudden disappearance. reality isn't fairy tales after all.

it was so weird to wake up one day and find your significant other missing without a single trace. the day before y/n's disappearance was like any other day. they had no such fights or arguments that would have upset y/n till she would have bluntly left like that.

even if it seemed like two months passed by so fast, it felt like an eternity for lisa.

lisa grunts as she fall onto her bed. she rubs her temple with eyes closed, continues with rubbing her face multiple times. she checked the time and it was 02: 40 in the morning. all the frustrations and despair had lisa wide awake till early morning. she places her phone on the desk beside her bed and switches off the lights.

with her eyes started getting heavy and her thoughts lessen, lisa managed to fall asleep.