Author's Note

Before reading this...I wanna say two things:

1. If you don't know Tekken lore, just look it up. This story takes place a little while after canon events from their most recent game. To be clear: this is a fanfic between Jin Kazama (one of the characters) and an OC of mine (who will be introduced soon).

If you're familiar with the game, feel free to look through my story as it progresses and let me know what you think. If you don't know the game and don't feel like looking into the main story, feel free to leave or stay anyway and judge my writing skills (I hope you pick the latter).

I do NOT own Jin Kazama or any of the game's characters mentioned in this story.

2. I know that I was working on another story, but this fanfiction has been in my head since high school. It's the first story of mine that has lingered for this long. Because of that, I don't feel like I can continue "Cherry" for a while.

I love "Cherry", but I've been thinking about and working on "AOMO" since I was 16...I think (pretty sure it was 14). Now I'm 22. I know Tekken fanfics aren't really all the rage, but this story gave me some kind of meaning back then. And over the years, it keeps developing in my head as I'm filled with motivation from other stories and art, especially ones from this site (I swear there will be no plagiarizing here though). 

I don't know why I've been like this. I've hardly looked into Tekken lately.

Regardless, I would hope to finish this someday.

But the story you find will not be the work of a high-schooler who so desperately needed to work on her grammar from time to time. The previous edit I had before was absolute garbage.

I'm going to take my time, continue to think this through, and hopefully, at least a few of you stick with me to the end.

Much love.