Thunder Storm

"Edd drank spoiled Cola!?" you laughed. "Yes! he was sick for weeks!" Matt continued.                You drank what was left of your coffee and turn to see the window. It was pitch black! 

BOOM!

You flinched at the sound of thunder from outside. "Gee, how long has it been! I better be heading home now." You stand up. "Good thing your house is right next door," Matt said as he cleaned the table. "Not really, all my other stuff is at my old apartment. I still have my bed over there!" you said while finally standing up.  "Wait so you have no furniture? Where are you going to stay!?" Matt held his face worriedly.

 "Well that's why I have to leave now, it's a long drive home" you nodded.

"In this storm!? No way, it's too dangerous!" he grabbed you by the hand. 

Matt pointed out the window. It seemed he was right, it almost looked like a hurricane was approaching. You looked down not knowing what to do. 

"I'm so sorry for keeping you here for so long Y/n if only I could make it up to you...Aha, that's it!" Matt snapped. "You can stay here for the night! That is... If you'd like..." 

You thought for a second then come to a decision. "I guess I should" you smiled and sat on the couch. Matt was surprised, he smiled and sat beside you. "I guess I should be getting ready to sleep" you walked to the bathroom where you let your hair down, combed it a few times, and removed your makeup. "Hey Y/n, I found some clothes you could use as pajamas. I figured it wasn't comfortable to sleep in jeans,"  you heard Matt say from outside the bathroom door. "Oh thanks, Matt!" You opened the door. You look up at Matt, who was holding folded clothes, he was staring at you with a surprised expression on his face. "you okay?" you wave in front of his face.  He suddenly blinked "I-I'm fine, just blanked out for a minute...." he blushed and looked away. You were a bit confused but you took the clothes anyway. Perhaps you should wear your hair down more often?