Hello!

Firstly, i'd like to thank you for reading this. i love writing, but i never have any inspiration so i'm really excited. i also adore starkid. i truly believe that starkid has changed my entire life. i had the pleasure of seeing black friday in person in late November with my sister, and to this day it has been the best day of my life. everyone was so talented and kind, and it was just a dream come true.

on that note, here are some disclaimers.

first of all, i love constructive criticism and feedback. if something seems off, of my dates are wrong, even grammatical errors. anything. please let me know in the comments. last thing, requests!! feel free to request any and everything.

i will not do smut or ships with real starkid actors with each other, because i personally feel like it is an invasion of their privacy. however, anything else i am totally down for. if you make a request, however, it's much easier if you would message me privately instead of commenting but whatever works for you will work for me.

when requesting a one shot, please specify the people or characters you want involved, the theme, and most importantly, whether the relationship is platonic or romantic. if in the title chapter i write blank x reader, it is romantic. if i instead right blank & reader, it is strictly platonic. i will try to update a few times a week, but i cannot make any promises for now. with that being said, request whatever you want. i'm really excited for this book :D

sincerely,
linds :)