Page 1, Lliannel

(Lliannel's View)

I cant breathe anymore. I cant sit back and be abused for not fitting in. "LOSER!!!" Gavin yells as he kicks me in the stomach. "I know..." I say as I get up. I go to my room and cough up blood. Then I wipe it clean with bleach and wipe my bruises off with a separate towel. "COME HERE AND CLEAN MY SHOES!!!" Nolan yells. "Just a minute! I coughed up blood and need to clean it!!!" I yell back. "Make it quick!" Nolan responds. I clean the last of my blood and go to Nolan to clean the shoes. "These ones, dont wash, these are my work shoes, they'll only get dirty again." Nolan says. Nolan is a little nicer then anyone else here on certain days. "Ok." I say as I put two pens in the shoes. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Just putting those in the shoes as a reminder." I say. "Aight, make sure to take them out when you're done." Nolan says as he walks away. As I clean the shoes, I start singing, I never sing in my life. Luckily Nolan only has four pairs of shoes, but one pair, I was told to leave alone. I look at my shoes, worn out, and almost broken. I only ask for shoes every other two years, I've been here for eight years. And only get hand me downs from Trey. The only people that even give me a birthday present, Christmas present or any present, is Nolan and Cole, so I dont have much. I finish cleaning the shoes and go on out, and walk into the kitchen, "Need help with that?" I ask Ryker.  "NO! GO AWAY!!" Ryker yells as he throws a plate at me, I catch it, put it on the counter and leave. Why am I here if nobody needs me? I walk into my room and the light suddenly turns off, I turn to see something. "Fallen?" I ask. She is the only girl here. "No. Fletcher." A man says, "Oh..." I say as I lay down. "Why dont you run away?" The man asks. "Because where can I go?" I ask as I get up and start putting on makeup."Your genderbend, Lilly is having it rough too, she acts masculine and you act feminine, why dont you two switch places?" The man asks. "Where could I find her?" I ask. "In the town, late at night, there is a portal that opens and it can take you into the genderbend world." He says. "Is it safe?" I ask. "Yeah, I have your genderbend safe in your room and protected." The man says. "What about me?" I ask. "My genderbend will probably protect you too." He says. "So, she and I will be safe?" I ask. "Yeah, take a weapon with you. She will think you're an impostor and try to attack you." The man says. "Thanks, dude." I say. "Call me Fletcher." He says again. "Aight, thanks Fletcher." I say. "Bye." He says. "Bye." I say back. Then he disappears.