The Escapade

She didn't know what was going on, she just stood there watching all the events unfold. She didn't wish for it to happen. All she wished for was happiness so she promised herself she would find it...
I ran to the ticket booth and shoved ten dollars for the one way ticket to Cali.
"Keep the change," I huffed.
"Uh, miss, what change? You're gonna need more than ten dollars to travel across the country."
The last thing I needed was the sass from this train ticket seller. I took out a twenty and slapped it on the table.
"I need some identification, miss."
"Ugh, what counts?" Thanks to Emil I was able to make several fake passports and licenses; because there was no way I could risk anyone tracking me down. This was my only chance to start over and I was not going to ruin it.
"Maybe a passport or a license."
Perfect. I grabbed one of the black cases in my bag and opened it to find the identity of a Nina Tanner. Works for me. I handed the passport to the ticket master, who glanced at it and slid my runaway ticket.
"Have a nice trip, Ms. Tanner."
I muttered a thank you and hurried to the platform with my suitcase, backpack, and camera. The sun had just started to rise and it would be soon when they would wake up and figure out I had drained more than half of their bank accounts. Serves those idiots right. I heard the rush of the train along the tracks and it arrived at the platform blowing my dark dark brown curls in my face.
"Bleh, bleh, blah," I spit. Stupid untamed mane.
My heart goes into a frenzy as my combat boots clunk their way into the train. Lets do this. I heaved my luggage into the trunk above and take a seat in the farthest corner of the carriage. This was gonna be a long ride. Apparently, the first stop was going to be Chicago, around 7:30 tomorrow morning, and from there a two day non stop ride to San Francisco. I'd survive three days on a train, and anyways, it would be so much better than being tortured, like I had been for the past 18 years.
There's only so much a person can take, and I, Aviana Rochette, was not gonna be a punching bag anymore. So I placed my chin on the window sill and watched as the train zoomed out of Massachusetts, and out of my life, forever.

Hey guys this is my first story and I'm pretty new with wattpad. So please let me know if I should continue with it, and if you liked the story please vote!!